Pac-12 CG: #5 Oregon v #3 Washington (Dec. 1, Fri 5 PM ABC)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

pezsez1
All Pac-12

Re: Pac-12 CG: #5 Oregon v #3 Washington (Dec. 1, Fri 5 PM A

Post by pezsez1 »

It could be a glow stick, I guess. Not sure why they just wouldn't have a flashlight in there. Also, if it is some kind of pain medication, I don't think that would be a massive scandal or anything.

The world may never know.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

what is going on here...glowsticks, panic attacks, needles
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

5$ wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
Duck07 wrote:The level of the glow stick doesn't change and there is also a telephone in there too.

That he had an anxiety attack AND has bruised ribs is so much more plausible than he's drinking a glow stick.
Go to 5 seconds into the video and look at the "nipple" on the top of the "glow stick". Then search google for images of glow sticks and show me one pic that where the glow stick has a nipple like that on the end.

Not saying its some illegal or magical substance he's using, just that it's not a glow stick

Could be like the 2nd one on the right.
I would say that the likelihood the "glow stick" is perfectly aligned with the camera so that you don't see the rest of the hook is remote
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

EncinitasDuck wrote:
5$ wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
Duck07 wrote:The level of the glow stick doesn't change and there is also a telephone in there too.

That he had an anxiety attack AND has bruised ribs is so much more plausible than he's drinking a glow stick.
Go to 5 seconds into the video and look at the "nipple" on the top of the "glow stick". Then search google for images of glow sticks and show me one pic that where the glow stick has a nipple like that on the end.

Not saying its some illegal or magical substance he's using, just that it's not a glow stick

I would say that the likelihood the "glow stick" is perfectly aligned with the camera so that you don't see the rest of the hook is remote
As remote as it being "perfectly aligned" in the photo....
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Pretty crazy that he was huffing glow sticks. Things must really not be right with Penix.

nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

EncinitasDuck wrote:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=yellow+glow+s ... &ia=images

I use duck duck go, maybe that's why the nipple is just a lanyard hook :geek:
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Penix seems a bit off I guess is putting it nicely. His interview after our first game really made me think he’s lucky there isn’t a wonderlic anymore.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

buckmarkduck wrote:Penix seems a bit off I guess is putting it nicely. His interview after our first game really made me think he’s lucky there isn’t a wonderlic anymore.
They've got a new one, I think its called S2
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

The Vegas odds are way to high based on normal factors. As usual, Vegas knows something we don't. It's probably not Penix sniffing glow sticks, but it's something.
'
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Duck07 wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:Penix seems a bit off I guess is putting it nicely. His interview after our first game really made me think he’s lucky there isn’t a wonderlic anymore.
They've got a new one, I think its called S2

Thanks. I thought they had done away with that all together.

Anyways on Penix. Maybe he had been concussed in our game, but he sure acted out to lunch during the interview.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

QuackininBama wrote:The Vegas odds are way to high based on normal factors. As usual, Vegas knows something we don't. It's probably not Penix sniffing glow sticks, but it's something.
'
I think what they know is that we've been crushing teams and the Huskies have been eking games out. As a reminder, the Ducks were already -6.5 four weeks ago. I think the bump up to -9.5 mostly has to do with the way we've been playing versus they've been playing, more than Penix's tragic glowstick addiction (though it's possible the chance that he's banged up goosed it up another point or so).
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Since the last time we've played, here are our common opponents and the scores.

Oregon
@Arizona State 49-13
vs Oregon State 31-7
@Utah 35-6
vs USC 36-27
vs Washington State 38-24

Washington
vs Arizona State 15-7
@ Oregon State 22-20
vs Utah 35-28
@ USC 52-42
vs Washington State 24-21

4 of these 5 games, Washington only won by one score. Where Oregon won all its games by more than one score.

I agree the Vegas line is justifiable just with that data alone.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

EncinitasDuck wrote:
5$ wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:

okay, help me out..... is this just a joke, i saw Penix leaning in and the glow stick remain. is sniffng glow sticks a thing or an i and hopefully others being catfished? I did google it and came up with nothing. thanks
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

Look! They're not eggshells!