Fiesta Bowl: #8 Oregon v #23 Liberty (Jan 1, Mon 10 AM ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Re: Fiesta Bowl: #8 Oregon v #23 Liberty (Jan 1, Mon 10 AM E

Post by Alan »

Who is QB 2 for the Ducks now?
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

squintsdd wrote:If there's anything I'm getting from the thread, it's that some people shouldn't be allowed to post during game, especially meaningless ones where several starters aren't playing
The game has meaning for the players and the fans. 12 - 2 sounds mighty good. Many players are gaining experience which is good, really good.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Alan wrote:Who is QB 2 for the Ducks now?
Novosad.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

TheDrake wrote:
squintsdd wrote:If there's anything I'm getting from the thread, it's that some people shouldn't be allowed to post during game, especially meaningless ones where several starters aren't playing

Post of the day!!!
and some have nothing to contribute except to talk about other posters.
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

rockthief wrote:
The game has meaning for the players and the fans. 12 - 2 sounds mighty good. Many players are gaining experience which is good, really good.
Sounds good, but means nothing. If you want an example, Oregon started a walk-on in the secondary. This game means nothing for next year, and the coaches and players don't care about the opinions of armchair quarterbacks that have no idea what they're talking about.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Clearly the ducks slept walk through the first quarter and they sure woke up in the second quarter! Wow Bo is killing it!
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

Duck07 wrote:
TheDrake wrote:

Post of the day!!!
Sorry, I'm busy watching the game. At halftime the game is exactly what I expected. The only thing of note is same posters on here making the same ridiculous comments they do every game. God forbid Oregon has to punt once a game
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

squintsdd wrote: Sorry, I'm busy watching the game. At halftime the game is exactly what I expected. The only thing of note is same posters on here making the same ridiculous comments they do every game. God forbid Oregon has to punt once a game
I'm watching the game too, as we all are.

If all you have to add is to comment on the posters rather than the game, why are you here when its clearly not to contribute?
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Duck07 wrote:
TheDrake wrote:

Post of the day!!!
Yes. I will take original posts over snipe-posting every time.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Assuming Nix stays healthy, is there a point we play Novosad? The second this game is over common thought is he becomes QB3 again and he has Zero snaps to my knowledge.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

So glad we don't have to see that stat graphic anymore about how Liberty scores every quarter. :lol:
squintsdd
Sophomore

Post by squintsdd »

Duck07 wrote:
squintsdd wrote: Sorry, I'm busy watching the game. At halftime the game is exactly what I expected. The only thing of note is same posters on here making the same ridiculous comments they do every game. God forbid Oregon has to punt once a game

If all you have to add is to comment on the posters rather than the game, why are you here when its clearly not to contribute?
Probably because I've said it all before, but there's people like you saying "Stein really isn't a good play caller" that refuse to see reason. Arguably the best offense in the country in terms of yards and points, but somehow he's not a good play caller. He's currently exposing liberty's defense, but Stein's not that good right? Uh oh, Oregon was held to a field goal and had to punt once. Guess that's all you need to prove he's not that good.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Bo has 4 td passes so far, and the Duck single-season record. If they score on this drive, I am for pulling Bo as soon as he gets up over the completion percentage record. Give Novosad a chance.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

squintsdd wrote:
Duck07 wrote:

Probably because I've said it all before, but there's people like you saying "Stein really isn't a good play caller" that refuse to see reason. Arguably the best offense in the country in terms of yards and points, but somehow he's not a good play caller. He's currently exposing liberty's defense, but Stein's not that good right? Uh oh, Oregon was held to a field goal and had to punt once. Guess that's all you need to prove he's not that good.
Yes, I thought that getting cute against a team you man-handle was poor play-calling. So rather than comment in the moment, you lurked and waited until half to comment indirectly about me.

Grow up dude.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

TD Tez!