Huskies vs Michigan

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Huskies vs Michigan

Post by buckmarkduck »

The funniest thing about the sign stealing stuff, is I heard an interview with Dilly about it. He said he changes who called the signs, usually 2-3 guys calling signs but 2 are fake, every series or two. They also change their signs game to game, and sometimes even quarter to quarter . I seriously doubt if a 30 yo first year HC does all that, that veteran HC don’t also do the same. So what advantage did UM actually gain here?
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

I'll be sick if UW wins. That said, I don't see them pulling it off. I think Michigan will get insane pressure on Penix while doing enough offensively to get the win.

Michigan's defense is crazy good and UW has struggled mightily against teams that could get pressure on Penix. I still think Oregon wins the Pac-12 title game (and is probably in UW's spot) had Burch not gone out after a few plays.

If UW wins... lawdy. Hopefully that motivates Uncle Phil to go all out on NIL while he still can.

I couldn't care less at this point that Michigan cheated and shouldn't even be here. Go Blue.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

pezsez1 wrote:I'll be sick if UW wins. That said, I don't see them pulling it off. I think Michigan will get insane pressure on Penix while doing enough offensively to get the win.

Michigan's defense is crazy good and UW has struggled mightily against teams that could get pressure on Penix. I still think Oregon wins the Pac-12 title game (and is probably in UW's spot) had Burch not gone out after a few plays.

If UW wins... lawdy. Hopefully that motivates Uncle Phil to go all out on NIL while he still can.

I couldn't care less at this point that Michigan cheated and shouldn't even be here. Go Blue.
Pressure Penix and good things can happen. Don't know how in the last few games UW's O-line has been an impenetrable wall and Penix hasn't been pressured.

UW also can't defend against the long ball, which we and Texas realized too late, as time was running out in the fourth quarter. Hope Michigan catches on to that point earlier in the game and doesn't just try to pound it up the middle against a good UW interior defense.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

pezsez1 wrote:I'll be sick if UW wins. That said, I don't see them pulling it off. I think Michigan will get insane pressure on Penix while doing enough offensively to get the win.

I started typing and had to stop and throw up...........but..............

I see Washington winning this one. They are THAT GOOD. Penix and those receivers are unreal, video game stuff. You see those ridiculous dimes he was throwing last week? Crazy throws and he's been doing it all year. I don't think Michigan has seen a team anywhere near this talented all year long. I got the fukskies winning this one 34-28.
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

Dan Lanning was a guest on GameDay just now lol
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I can't root for the poodles but I can say that I respect what they've done this year.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

I feel greater loyalty to Nike than I do the Pac12. UW is an Adidas school. Go Michigan!! (As if I needed another reason.)
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

My gawd, did Washington leave their defense in Seattle? What in the world.............
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

I wonder how much $ p12 refs made to elevate these imposters
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

Sounds like Lanning will be back at halftime
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Not watching cause it’s too painful to see the Huskies in the Natty, but I had friends texting me saying Michigan was “killing” them so I looked at the score expecting 21-0 and when I saw 17-3 I knew that wasn’t “killing” them. With how bad McCarthy is and how good Penix is I knew the score would change at some point and it’s showing why. When Michigan needs a play on 3rd or 4th McCarthy is simply not good enough but when Washington needs the same type of play we know what Penix can do. I checked the score and saw Michigan had a 4th and 2 and texted it’d be 17-10 at halftime and probably 17-17 shortly into the 3rd quarter. All those yards don’t mean squat if you can’t score, when will coaches learn this?
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

Not sure why michigan isn't throwing the ball more with UW's best db injured and UW adjusting and committing to stopping the run more in the second half. Is JJ that poor of a passer?
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

What a boring NCG. Yawn.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Tonight was a good night. Lots of misery up north tonight... and this is the closest they'll get in a long, long time.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

UW’s RT Rosengarten, has about 70yds penalties just himself. His penalties cancelled a TD, and other big plays. He was such a huge efff up for them. He should be forced to walk home.