Four Star Recruit

Re: Nick Saban Retiring Edit: Lanning - "I'm not leaving."

Post by lmduck »

buckmarkduck wrote:
lmduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
jedi_ducks2177 wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:DeBoer will make Alabama a major threat in 2024, but I don't think he (or really anyone) will sustain what Saban built.
My hot take is DeBoer, if hired at Alabama, goes 7-5. He doesn't recruit the south great and he would start to change the identity of Alabama football for the worse.
If he gets Rodgers to go with him, they will be a playoff team. Unless everyone leaves, which I doubt. Plus Bama recruits itself, and I’m sure he holds onto the current recruiting coordinator and all the guys who do that stuff behind the scenes. Also Bama staff has some great recruiters on it, so bet he keeps a few of them.

Let’s not forget about the legendary “bagmen” of row tied.
Who's Rodgers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will Rodgers. Portal QB from Mississippi State UW landed a few weeks ago. Threw for 4000 yards under Leach, but missed half the year last year.
Thanks- realized that's who you meant right after I posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

The CFB championship game showed that the need for strong defenses will be necessary to play with the big teams in the Big Ten. UW had none. Mich. did. Dan knows that. Lanning seems to be building something special at UO. I think that is why he stays for a long time. IMO
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

duck58 wrote:The CFB championship game showed that the need for strong defenses will be necessary to play with the big teams in the Big Ten. UW had none. Mich. did. Dan knows that. Lanning seems to be building something special at UO. I think that is why he stays for a long time. IMO
Somebody will be replying to this about Iowa shortly... :roll: Defense wins championships, offense sells tickets. Always has, always will. Thank god the Danimal knows this and his recruiting backs this opinion.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine