Rose Bowl gear

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Rose Bowl gear

Post by gofightingducks »

http://uoduckstore.com/goducks/index.cf ... 45&all=yes

Gotta load up on the gear so I can look good in Pasadena!!! :P

I need to get a "I Love my Ducks" shirt as well, is there anywhere to get one for those who are out of the state?

It will be interesting to see what other stuff pops up from the creative Duck fans!!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: Rose Bowl gear

Post by duckgrad99 »

So has anyone seen any of the rose bowl gear or bought anything yet? I need some recommendations on what to buy.
05duck
Three Star Recruit

Post by 05duck »

All duck gear is 30% off at fred meyers and they have rose bowl shirts. Also Just Sports at washington square has all the duck rose bowl gear at buy 1 get one 50% off. In case you dont want to pay full price at the duck store.
GO DUCKS!

Twitter: 05Duck
DmoneyDuck
Freshman

Post by DmoneyDuck »

I want the grey nike hoodie, but dont want to pay 45 for it i'm hoping it goes on sale after the game..think that is a good idea? Also, will they have rose bowl champs gear if we do indeed win?
droop10
Five Star Recruit

Post by droop10 »

I mean I can't speak for the quality...it might be a screen print hoodie. But 45 for a Nike Hoodie sounds like a great deal. Usually those would run in the 60-70 range.
DmoneyDuck
Freshman

Post by DmoneyDuck »

I saw it up close today..totally screen print and you can tell they were rushed for production. The material is no better than hanes or fruit of the loom..the only thing that makes it nike is the screen printed swoosh.
I still want it because it is the best looking hoodie made for the rose bowl, but want to get it 50% off like i did my civil war shirt.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

I am only buying a couple Rose Bowl items to have for the game but after the Ducks win I will be loading up on Rose Bowl 'Champs' gear! :P
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

http://yahoosports.teamfanshop.com/NCAA ... MostRecent

Does anyone have experience buying stuff from there vs the duckstore? I noticed they have some stuff the bookstore doesn't seem to have, including pac-10 championship stuff.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

duckgrad99 wrote:http://yahoosports.teamfanshop.com/NCAA ... MostRecent

Does anyone have experience buying stuff from there vs the duckstore? I noticed they have some stuff the bookstore doesn't seem to have, including pac-10 championship stuff.
I bought a few RB things this year. I am saving for the NC gear next year! lol
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Biggus Duckus wrote:Do they have these kind of hats at the Duck Stores?

I just bought that hat off of the duckstore website. I also got two t-shirts to wear to the RB. One has the old Duck through the O with palm trees around. Got that one for my better half. Got him the white RB hat too with the helmet to helmet logo. I ended up getting an extra hat for myself with the fighting duck on the front & the rose on the side. Picked up the ladies forest green short sleeved tee with the football outline on the left & rose design. Spent little over $100, but now I'll be set.

http://uoduckstore.com/goducks/index.cfm?section=246