USC in the Emerald Bowl...

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

USC in the Emerald Bowl...

Post by woundedknees »

This is ugly!

Taylor Mays got burned in the secondary... Multiple turnovers.

Sheesh!

And Joe Mc(The Media Ruined My Life!)Knight isn't suited up.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

ducksrock
Senior

Re: USC in the Emerald Bowl...

Post by ducksrock »

Biggus Duckus wrote:Hopefully they can squeak out a victory because the Pac is taking a lot of heat!
For sure...The Pac, so far in this bowl season, has sucked....
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

I only care about one Pac10 team winning a bowl game this year
hermistonduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by hermistonduck »

chapelhillduck wrote:I only care about one Pac10 team winning a bowl game this year
wrong attitude. As duck fans we should root for nine of the PAC-10 teams always. PAC needs everything it can get in the respect department. Only PAC team you shouldn't root for is the fuskies.
wiseforexinvestor
Three Star Recruit

Post by wiseforexinvestor »

chapelhillduck wrote:I only care about one Pac10 team winning a bowl game the first day of next year
Fixed that for ya!
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

There is a part of me that would like to see USC lose if nothing else for recruiting purposes. Hey maybe the Pac-10 could eventually even become Oregon and the 9 dwarfs.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

hermistonduck wrote:
chapelhillduck wrote:I only care about one Pac10 team winning a bowl game this year
wrong attitude. As duck fans we should root for nine of the PAC-10 teams always. PAC needs everything it can get in the respect department. Only PAC team you shouldn't root for is the fuskies.
The Pac won't get respect until USC and another team (hopefully the Duckies) contend for the championship. How well did the Pac do last Bowl season, and where did that get us? I see your point, but living in ACC country and having to hear it from my sister's family (Ohio State, Illinois, Penn State country) have convinced me that, while I root for the other Pac teams, respect won't come no matter how many games the Pac10 wins
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Finally, A Pac 10 win.....woo hoo
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Well, whoop Tee Doo!

snapt
Four Star Recruit

Post by snapt »

yikes just got back. the raider nation, i mean usc fans sure are annoying. major props to all the cal fans who bought tickets just to root against usc.
BOOF it!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

It's good USC won. I honestly had a harder time rooting for them against BC then I did with OSU and Cal in their bowl games. I'm sure Petey has a lot to do with that, can't stand the man.

0-3 would have been an ugly start. Hopefully we can finish 5-2.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I can't stand Stoops, but I am actually hoping that Arizona has a good experience, for some odd reason.

karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

woundedknees wrote:I can't stand Stoops, but I am actually hoping that Arizona has a good experience, for some odd reason.
I am impressed with Nebraska's Defense but their offense is one of the worst that I have witnessed. I just don't see how they will be able to outscore Arizona. Then again, my bowl picks have been awful but I am really expecting Arizona to win this one.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

karlhungis wrote:
woundedknees wrote:I can't stand Stoops, but I am actually hoping that Arizona has a good experience, for some odd reason.
I am impressed with Nebraska's Defense but their offense is one of the worst that I have witnessed. I just don't see how they will be able to outscore Arizona. Then again, my bowl picks have been awful but I am really expecting Arizona to win this one.

LOL, I have a feeling we are going to see a ton of quick bubble screens and wide receiver screens. I don't think there will be a lot of time wasted trying to run up the middle.

Hope Zona can pull out a couple quick hitter's and just run the clock out or hang on to the game!
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

brich75 wrote:
karlhungis wrote:

LOL, I have a feeling we are going to see a ton of quick bubble screens and wide receiver screens. I don't think there will be a lot of time wasted trying to run up the middle.

Hope Zona can pull out a couple quick hitter's and just run the clock out or hang on to the game!
That's the thing, Arizona is really good at the quick hitters. That was one of the things that had me worried about the game against them. Foles gets the ball out so quickly that I didn't think we would be able to get any pressure on him. I am sure that a guy like Nebraska's head coach can come up with a good game plan to slow them down but I don't see them stopping them completely. Hell, Arizona could probably win with a field goal. Arizona's defense certainly "should" be good enough to shut down whatever Nebraska is trying to claim as an offense.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!