College Gameday does Pasadena

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

hjpop
Four Star Recruit

College Gameday does Pasadena

Post by hjpop »

It's always nice to see College Gameday, period, but they're doing it at Pasadena today, Oregon v. Ohio State! I'm not sure if we've been on Gameday three times in one year, as the featured game before. Great P.R., great for recruits, and great for fans! Hope New Years went off well and today too. Go ducks!!!
woundedknees
All-American

Re: College Gameday does Pasadena

Post by woundedknees »

Great exposure!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Corso picks the ducks again. Go ducks!
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

Did anyone else see Corso reach out his hand to shake the blind boy's hand? He's got his hand out waiting as if the kid can SEE IT. Herbstreit whispered something to him and kind of half smiled, kind of like, "What are you doing?"

I'm sure he just wasn't thinking and probably felt bad, but still.

Isn't it funny how everyone used to look at Corso like a bonehead and thought it was a good thing when he picked against us? Now it's a great thing if he picks the Ducks! I thought that was classic seeing him on the motorcycle with the Duck head on. I think he really is a "silent" Duck fan. :)
John 3:36
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

SuperDuck wrote:Did anyone else see Corso reach out his hand to shake the blind boy's hand? He's got his hand out waiting as if the kid can SEE IT. Herbstreit whispered something to him and kind of half smiled, kind of like, "What are you doing?"

I'm sure he just wasn't thinking and probably felt bad, but still.

Isn't it funny how everyone used to look at Corso like a bonehead and thought it was a good thing when he picked against us? Now it's a great thing if he picks the Ducks! I thought that was classic seeing him on the motorcycle with the Duck head on. I think he really is a "silent" Duck fan. :)

well he is a hooter's fan so he cant be all bad!!