haven't seen it asked or answered...

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duck58
Four Star Recruit

Re: haven't seen it asked or answered...

Post by duck58 »

The only criticism I see of Masoli that has any credibility is that he is rusty after a layoff. He was terrible against BSU and didn't play well against Utah and Purdue. He also didn't play that well in the first half of the Holiday bowl last year and went lights out in the 2nd half. He seems to get better and better the more he plays. Not sure this is correct. But CK will use DT to get the most from the team and Masoli. CK is a new as a head coach and was out coached by Tressel this time as he was by BSU. First trip to the RB; bet CK learned from the experience. The coaching staff and players had a better year than anyone expected and will do better next year. I'm still not sold on Allowalotti and his ability to defense 3rd downs even when the opponent has 10+ yds to go.
scaredhitless08
Two Star Recruit

Post by scaredhitless08 »

echo31 wrote:
scaredhitless08 wrote:0-2 in the RB as a starter.
Huh?

He's only played once in that venue.
USC in the Coliseum last year. 0-2 in LA :(

And NO I don't think DT should start in Cali, it was meant in jest. I've always been a big fan of JM and what he brings to the table. Here's hoping he figures it out and goes a least 2-0 in Cali next year.

Otherwise start DT in Cali! :P :lol:
Last edited by scaredhitless08 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

scaredhitless08 wrote:
echo31 wrote:
scaredhitless08 wrote:0-2 in the RB as a starter.
Huh?

He's only played once in that venue.
USC last year. :(

And NO I don't think DT should start in Cali, it was meant in jest. I've always been a big fan of JM and what he brings to the table. Here's hoping he figures it out and goes a least 2-0 in Cali next year.

Otherwise start DT in Cali! :P :lol:
What do you mean with "USC last year"? USC doesn't play in the Rose Bowl; they play in the Coliseum.