All Pac-12

Re: Altman pursuing another guard?

Post by gofightingducks »

It's Wiltjer!
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Lord_Vader wrote:I think people need to pony up the small 9 a month to DT if they want the info and TK needs to stop pooching the info and saying stuff like "I'm not at liberty to say but its not him"
Why don't you let the guys that actually run DT and actually know TK make those decisions.
Lord_Vader
One Star Recruit

Post by Lord_Vader »

Tray Dub wrote:
Lord_Vader wrote:I think people need to pony up the small 9 a month to DT if they want the info and TK needs to stop pooching the info and saying stuff like "I'm not at liberty to say but its not him"
Why don't you let the guys that actually run DT and actually know TK make those decisions.
I bet they don't even know people are pooching the info.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Let's not Poo the Screwch, here.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

woundedknees wrote:Let's not Poo the Screwch, here.
Hahaha... You seem like the prototypical cool grandfather/uncle. That's what I think of every time I read one of your posts anyways.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Actually, I am a Grandfather, but at 56, I can still remember the days when I was one of the young guys who thought they knew it all. Believe me when I say I know the chemical reaction caused by mixing vinegar and sh*t.

The one thing I have occasionally learned to do is bite my tongue, or at least try to temper the impact with humor.

And even I think I am on here more than is healthy.

One of the best varieties of addiction, if you ask me!

IMO, Altman could really make a showing with the recruits that are available in the Pacific Northwest over the next 2 seasons. This could be a fun ride!

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Lord_Vader wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
Lol

A. I never said who they player was, I just said it wasn't Jones. It's not like I said no to 20 guesses...

B. I talk with mops plenty, and I've had a long conversation with jhop and he said he has no problems with me summarizing his material and posting it here as long as I credit DT and write no more than a sentence from the article.

I'm in great terms with DT and we always talk. Please stop acting like I'm stealing information, when I've done nothing wrong. Please mind your own business.

With that being said, If anyone plans on getting any Oregon subscription, I highly recommend DT over any of the other sites out there. The amount of quality material they produce is unmatched. And Matt doesn't an excellent job on the basketball information too. You don't get too many bball updates from the other sites like scout/rivals.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

gofightingducks wrote:It's Wiltjer!
Mops is saying there is another visitor this weekend but has been told that it's not Wiltjer. He said that he will try to find out who it is.
Last edited by greenyellow on Sat May 08, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Sounds like it is not Kyle Cain, the 6'7" former University of Rhode Island commit recently released from his NLOI. After an impressive season at Prep School, that kid has teams from all over pursuing him, including Calapari.

Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

Post by Boom »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Lord_Vader wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
Lol

A. I never said who they player was, I just said it wasn't Jones. It's not like I said no to 20 guesses...

B. I talk with mops plenty, and I've had a long conversation with jhop and he said he has no problems with me summarizing his material and posting it here as long as I credit DT and write no more than a sentence from the article.

I'm in great terms with DT and we always talk. Please stop acting like I'm stealing information, when I've done nothing wrong. Please mind your own business.

With that being said, If anyone plans on getting any Oregon subscription, I highly recommend DT over any of the other sites out there. The amount of quality material they produce is unmatched. And Matt doesn't an excellent job on the basketball information too. You don't get too many bball updates from the other sites like scout/rivals.
It's tough for me to justify a monthly subscription with them when there material ends up on the espn insider recruiting board, which only costs me 3$/per month. Hopefully they get some kind of kick back from them.
KeenanHowry15
Three Star Recruit

Post by KeenanHowry15 »

I heard heslop had a great time this weekend(so far). I think if we offer he's a duck.
Boom
All Pac-12

Post by Boom »

^ I would hope so

since it seems like his next two best offers are Utah state & Boise
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Miami and a couple other ACC schools had shown interest, but Heslip ruled them out, as transferring to another ACC would have cost him another season of eligibility.

Boom
All Pac-12

Post by Boom »

woundedknees wrote:Miami and a couple other ACC schools had shown interest, but Heslip ruled them out, as transferring to another ACC would have cost him another season of eligibility.
I thought the year penalty was given when transferring to any team within division 1. Do the rules differ between bball and football?
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I believe that is an ACC rule, in this case.

Heslip was supposed to be grey shirting (Enrolled early), and apparently this is being handled as his red shirt year.

Definitely confusing.