Canzano Does Something Good

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

wheaton4prez
Senior

Canzano Does Something Good

Post by wheaton4prez »

I know some of you don't click on Canzano links. But, I thought this was pretty entertaining. He recently called out mayor Sam Adams in an article for letting baseball go from the city (while funding questionable items like the tram).

Sam Adams actually called in later to argue with him about it. Here's the audio: http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregon ... nd_ma.html

I have to say that I think Canzano is spot on on this one.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Canzano Does Something Good

Post by karlhungis »

How many Beavers games did you go to? I don't think losing the Beavers really means as much as the sports pundits make it out to be. If you listen to "The Godfather" on 95.5, you would think they were bulldozing Wrigley Field.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

karlhungis wrote:How many Beavers games did you go to? I don't think losing the Beavers really means as much as the sports pundits make it out to be. If you listen to "The Godfather" on 95.5, you would think they were bulldozing Wrigley Field.
So true. My sister went to a game a month or so ago and said that it was empty. I am not beat up about this at all.
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

I'll concede up front that Canzano has a very valid point, but that Sam Adams interview is exactly why I can't stand John Canzano. He asked a question, gave Adams five seconds to counter, then starting shouting over him. His point was lost in his little girl tirade. I don't know why the hell Adams would knowingly walk into an obvious ambush like that, but both of them look like assholes.
ImageImageImageImageImage
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

If Canzano sat down next to me at a bar, assuming I was willing to haunt the low-life establishments he probably slithers into, I would have to ignore his presence... Throwing a Sam Adams in his face would be acknowledging his existence! (And catastrophic waste of a decent brew!)
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

woundedknees wrote:If Canzano sat down next to me at a bar, assuming I was willing to haunt the low-life establishments he probably slithers into, I would have to ignore his presence... Throwing a Sam Adams in his face would be acknowledging his existence! (And catastrophic waste of a decent brew!)
Any where he would slither into most likely still serves warm Blitz and in that case, go ahead & throw. :twisted:
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Re: List Builder

Post by MFRDuckFan »

BryanHoldenx wrote:New member
Figured out that the spammers keep posting stupid stuff all over so they can build up their post count in hopes of slipping under the radar.............NOT!!!!! :twisted: