Texas Transfer

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

cordy02c
Senior

Texas Transfer

Post by cordy02c »

There is a tweet from foxes cbb guy posted on mops twitter that we are in the final five schools for a former texas player according to his dad and he will decide before new years interesting because we had not heard about his
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Texas Transfer

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Yeah I remember him in HS, he's a good shooter. We could definitely use him next year at SF.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
DarronThomas5
Four Star Recruit

Post by DarronThomas5 »

anyone have a name or recruiting profile?
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/43526/shawn-williams
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Shawn Williams
Williams is a very good shooter and has good size. SMU and TCU only make sense if he wants to play close to home. Auburn is terrible. I have no idea why they are listed.

Arkansas is a solid program and is only 6 hours away from Williams' hometown by car. Arkansas has had some pretty decent recruiting classes over the past two years, but they appear to be somewhat weak at SF.

I would guess that Arkansas is the team to beat and I haven't heard anything about Williams visiting Oregon.
Last edited by uostudent on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

Post by Boom »

looks like he would be a really big pick up
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

uostudent wrote:Shawn Williams
Williams is a very good shooter and has good size. SMU and TCU only make sense if he wants to play close to home. Auburn is terrible. I have no idea why they are listed.

Arkansas is a solid program and is only 6 hours away from Williams' hometown by car. Arkansas has had some pretty decent recruiting classes over the past two years, but they appear to be somewhat weak at SF.

I would guess that Arkansas is the team to beat and I haven't heard anything about Williams visiting Oregon.
I had to double check this guy was a basketball recruit. His 5 schools under consideration look like a pretty good list for football.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

bellsduck wrote:

I had to double check this guy was a basketball recruit. His 5 schools under consideration look like a pretty good list for football.
It is kind of funny that all the schools he's possibly checking are all known for their football programs.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

greenyellow wrote:
bellsduck wrote:

It is kind of funny that all the schools he's possibly checking are all known for their football programs.
He is from Texas, where football is a way of life
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

UT has pretty filthy basketball facilities. Doesn't this guy have to sit out a year to transfer within in D1?