UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Duck07 Thread

Post by UOducksTK1 »

TheDrake wrote:MOVED!!! :D :lol: :P
Your 68 posts convinced me. ;)

Nah but in reality, clearly many people still browse the off-topic, so Duck07 will still get his hits down here at the bottom of the board.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

This is going to force me to have switch up my Orphan Annie gif on the fly.
jBeavertonduck
Two Star Recruit

Post by jBeavertonduck »

dd10snoop28 wrote:On a side note, does the word "antivax" hold any meaning? People toss it around like it is some sort of powerful word, but to me, it's a word that has lost its juice because of the misuse and overuse of the word.

And it's not only because of the overuse that has contributed to its lack of substance, but it's also the way that it's used.

Basically, anytime there is a debate about a substantive issue, the word is used by one side in order to justify why they are not willing to engage in a discussion regarding the merits of a differing worldview because the other side is so crazy for not adhering to the mainstream media narrative.

Racism is another iteration of this same problem. The word used to have meaning but it means almost nothing nowadays.

Add any "ism" or "phobia" to the list as well.
+1
TheDrake
Two Star Recruit

Post by TheDrake »

Actually Joined Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:57 pm as Bighonkingduck Last visited under that name Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:32 am. Not that it matters
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Actually Joined Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:57 pm as Bighonkingduck Last visited under that name Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:32 am. Not that it matters
Until you post again, your count is at 69!
Willie Taggart is a dick.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

So the question is who is going to be the candidate once the current president inevitably announces he is not pursuing another run for president?

New 1023 released from FBI adds to the mountain of evidence demonstrating corruption at levels I haven't seen before. In addition, I saw one mainstream media outlet write a somewhat objective analysis on the corruption of current president and international bribery schemes. The administrative state and media normally don't allow for this stuff to come out unless they are done protecting their guy.

Newsome is my bet but I could see anyone at this point.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Will Congress subsidize ESPN and Fox's financial losses in a couple years time when Global Trade becomes fractured and all that exorbitant marketing budgets get wiped out? We're already seeing the effects in a small way with Bally Sports.

I am going to guess the answer will be Yes.
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Interview with the Chief of Police of Capitol Hill during 1/6:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... 74976?s=20

The most informational thing I have seen on 1/6 to date. How is it possible that I hadn't even heard of this guy until now? Did anybody else know he existed?
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

IIRC, he resigned/was replaced by Mayor Bowser as DC CoP immediately after the 6th... Seemed a little hokey at the time.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

woundedknees wrote:IIRC, he resigned/was replaced by Mayor Bowser as DC CoP immediately after the 6th... Seemed a little hokey at the time.
Pelosi called publicly for his resignation on the 7th.

If his account is true (no reason to not believe based on his specificity and retaining of records), he is the last person that should have been forced to resign.

In fact, he testifies that it took 70 minutes (and 11 calls) after the initial breach for Pelosi to finally authorize the national guard (apparently the Chief of Capitol Hill must get approval from the House Leader by law before making this request). Very convenient to call for that person's resignation a day later. Oh yeah, and the Jan 6 select committee didn't examine any of Pelosi's records.

Strip away all the names and political parties involved, and what you have left is a good ole fashioned cover-up, boys.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Well, I was sorta right... It certainly looks like a "COYAF (Sshhh! cover your own a$$, first!), situation, doesn't it?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

https://twitter.com/0rf/status/1694370372005560377

Watch.

Man, if you go through the old threads in this forum you see a bunch of people talking about the death rates wildly inaccurately (that is, inflating). Mostly just repeating what all the major news articles were saying (NYT, WP etc...) and the WHO, at the time. Only a few on this site called out the obviously inflated numbers in regards to the death rates. Does it matter? No. Will anyone be held to account for the lies that were perpetuated to create a panic to justify shutting people to shutdown their businesses and force them to stay in their homes? No.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

https://youtu.be/3vkgROIINEs

Speaking of mainstream media, this is a great debate between Doubly Murray and Malcom Gladwell. Sadly, I lost a lot of respect for Gladwell; dude’s brain is clearly captured by ideology.

Also, it had the largest swing in the crowds view pre and post debate in the shows history.