Oregon OSAA Basketball Playoffs

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

gregspechtismyhero
Freshman

Re: Oregon OSAA Basketball Playoffs

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

goducks75 wrote:
gregspechtismyhero wrote:
goducks75 wrote:Hey specht, you ready for Brennan Scarlett to dominate and for Jesuit to not have an answer for him? Better hope that hot perimeter shooting you guys have stays hot....
:lol: cute.
Strangely, this is all I heard when you talked.

http://movieclips.com/pVxU-dodgeball-a- ... globo-gym/

I'm just messing though. Don't get me wrong, I do hate Jesuit still but my hatred is not as strong as it once was (i.e. back in my high school days). I'm good friends with/went to grade school with several key contributors from Jesuit's back to back football titles in '06-'07 and still talk to them. Oh and my cousin went there and I volunteer coach with another Jesuit alum at CC during the summer/early football season. You guys have a hell of a team and it should be a good matchup. It's just a matchup I think we have a better chance in than our previous two games w/o Scarlett/with an unhealthy Scarlett. Especially the past few games against Clackamas/Lincoln he's been providing a very physical presence. Just hope you guys don't break his collarbone again........
All I heard when I was reading your post was: "Did he forget...?" In case you did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OthoYaR ... ature=fvwp
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
goducks75
Four Star Recruit

Post by goducks75 »

goducks75 wrote:
goducks75 wrote:Hey specht, you ready for Brennan Scarlett to dominate and for Jesuit to not have an answer for him? Better hope that hot perimeter shooting you guys have stays hot....

I'm just messing though. Don't get me wrong, I do hate Jesuit still but my hatred is not as strong as it once was (i.e. back in my high school days). I'm good friends with/went to grade school with several key contributors from Jesuit's back to back football titles in '06-'07 and still talk to them. Oh and my cousin went there and I volunteer coach with another Jesuit alum at CC during the summer/early football season. You guys have a hell of a team and it should be a good matchup. It's just a matchup I think we have a better chance in than our previous two games w/o Scarlett/with an unhealthy Scarlett. Especially the past few games against Clackamas/Lincoln he's been providing a very physical presence. Just hope you guys don't break his collarbone again........
All I heard when I was reading your post was: "Did he forget...?" In case you did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OthoYaR ... ature=fvwp
Yeah I remember that tall, awkward looking kid with baby fat you're alluding to in the video. I now see why Calipari purchased his services but he's no more than a bench warmer there. I still think he's way overrated.
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

goducks75 wrote:
goducks75 wrote:

Yeah I remember that tall, awkward looking kid with baby fat you're alluding to in the video. I now see why Calipari purchased his services but he's no more than a bench warmer there. I still think he's way overrated.
Good game.
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Westview!! We are in the championship. We took Jesuit to OT last time we faced them, so they are certainly beatable. Gonna be tough though.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

How's Keumper looking?
L Perry
Four Star Recruit

Post by L Perry »

Well, overall did not fare to well with 3 out of 4 out, but they were in the hunt for awhile!
Fourth one on the other hand, Phoenix is the boys 4A Champion, WOOHOO! :D
Last edited by L Perry on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Probae esti in segetem sunt deteriorem datae fruges, tamen ipsae suaptae enitent
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Westview!! We are in the championship. We took Jesuit to OT last time we faced them, so they are certainly beatable. Gonna be tough though.
Wiltjer didn't play in the OT win, did he?
ImageImageImageImageImage
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Phenom wrote:How's Keumper looking?
No clue, I don't have time to watch any games because of finals next week. But I know Miles has been playing good so far this tournament. I'm sure Keumper is doing good too.

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

oregontrack wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Westview!! We are in the championship. We took Jesuit to OT last time we faced them, so they are certainly beatable. Gonna be tough though.
Wiltjer didn't play in the OT win, did he?
I think so. But Jesuit was playing well even without Wiltjer. I'm not saying he doesn't make a difference, cuz he's a beast. But if Westview can tie Jesuit in regulation without Wiltjer, I think they can still compete with them even when Kyle is healthy.

shear_j
Four Star Recruit

Post by shear_j »

Hurray for 2a basketball!!! Sorry, thought someone should represent us.
goducks75
Four Star Recruit

Post by goducks75 »

Props Jesuit. Been studying and I figured I need my humble pie for the comments I made earlier so there you go.

And trust me, making that comment stings but 3-peats aren't easy even with a talent-laden team. Oh, and might as well give props for the women's title too.