End Racism

Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Re: End Racism

Post by duckduckgoose »

dd10snoop28 wrote:So sad what we are seeing in the most recent shooting in Colorado. Racism persists. Quick summary:

As of now, it looks like all of the victims of the shooting attacks were of Caucasian descent, drawing new attention to the ongoing wave of hate crimes against Caucasians across the country fueled by racism and oikophobia amid the COVID-19 outbreak and anti-America and anti-white rhetoric expressed by many political leaders and news media coverage, including current *President Joe Biden.

The police arrested the suspect, who is refugee from Syria, about 150 miles south of the shooting after a manhunt, the authorities said. They had earlier released a surveillance image of a suspect near a Hyundai Tucson outside one of the supermarket. Mr. Baker said that the suspect had admitted to the shootings and that he appeared to be acting alone.

All of the people killed in the shootings at the Colorado supermarket on Tuesday were of Caucasian descent, raising fears that they could have been targeted because of their race and/or religion, even as the police said it was too early to know.
Unfortunately, society has no problem with spewing hate against white, Christian, and freedom-loving Americans so it is no surprise that we are seeing this hateful trend develop in the United States and around the world.

#stopcaucasianhate
What a stupid post. Filled with inaccuracies. Try a little harder next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

duckduckgoose wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:So sad what we are seeing in the most recent shooting in Colorado. Racism persists. Quick summary:

As of now, it looks like all of the victims of the shooting attacks were of Caucasian descent, drawing new attention to the ongoing wave of hate crimes against Caucasians across the country fueled by racism and oikophobia amid the COVID-19 outbreak and anti-America and anti-white rhetoric expressed by many political leaders and news media coverage, including current *President Joe Biden.

The police arrested the suspect, who is refugee from Syria, about 150 miles south of the shooting after a manhunt, the authorities said. They had earlier released a surveillance image of a suspect near a Hyundai Tucson outside one of the supermarket. Mr. Baker said that the suspect had admitted to the shootings and that he appeared to be acting alone.

All of the people killed in the shootings at the Colorado supermarket on Tuesday were of Caucasian descent, raising fears that they could have been targeted because of their race and/or religion, even as the police said it was too early to know.
Unfortunately, society has no problem with spewing hate against white, Christian, and freedom-loving Americans so it is no surprise that we are seeing this hateful trend develop in the United States and around the world.

#stopcaucasianhate
What a stupid post. Filled with inaccuracies. Try a little harder next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Huh? The rise in anti-white rhetoric and oikophobia has been on the rise more than ever before in the last 12 months. Sadly, this is the outcome of fear-mongering, and hateful rhetoric being spewed by political leaders.

We should all be united to defeat and quell the rise in anti-white racism and oikophobia.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

dd10snoop28 wrote:
How was anything that Hawley claimed accurate? Pennsylvania voting was changed because of Covid, Pennsylvania’s Congress is Republican led. Hawley was trying to imply that it was Democrats that messed with election laws to screw trump.
Are you referring to Act 77 which was a law enacted in 2019? I'm 90% that's what you are referring to. If so, I think that is a weak argument by Hawley and agree with you. PA legislature is responsible for enacting laws so I have no problem with it OTHER than they should have had the foresight to know that they must change the PA Constitution before enacting such a law, knowing that a claim of unconstitutionality could easily be made against it by either party. Brother, listen and please believe when I say I don't care who enacted a law, or order, or mandate, or whatever (whether R or D). I care about what is right under the constitution.

Now what I AM referring to in PA are three laws that were issued through "judicial order" by the PA Supreme Court (SCOPA) which allowed for Biden to gain a significant edge in garnering votes in the elections. These were done between September-October (I might get some of the details wrong) and go directly against both state constitution and U.S. constitutions for multiple different reasons (including separation of powers - legislature vs. judicial - i.e. judges cannot create law, but can only interpret it).
BREAKING: Pennsylvania court finds universal mail-in voting Act 77 unconstitutional.