Team/League COVID Safety Protocols For 2021

Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Re: Team/League COVID Safety Protocols For 2021

Post by Alan »

dd10snoop28 wrote:
Alan wrote:As far as Rolovich, he had a choice and he made it along with his assistants and 127 Washington State Troopers…. All out of work, their choice. I haven’t seen what kind of firings Oregon has had yet….?? Any help?
No, it is the government's choice to enforce absurd requirements of vaccination when the efficacy of said vaccines wanes to 20% within 6 months. And also requiring it on a healthy individual who has a 1 in 25,000 chance of dying from said disease.

Additionally, I also would recommend you expanding your field of thought. These mandates have impacted tens to hundreds of millions of Americans. It is not just some local government mandate. Look at the last month where we had 4.3% of the workforce quit their job - the highest percentage in American history - and/or forced out due to vaccine mandates.

This is not normal. Don't make the solution worse than the problem.
My mind is exactly we’re it should be but thanks for the advice!

As far as “my body my choice”, I grew up many years ago and we children of the time had to have government mandated vaccines to go to school. My children had to have government mandated vaccines to go to school. My Junior and Senior year of high school I had another government mandate in the back of my mind……. It was called the draft. My body my choice my ass, it has been this way for a long time. While I realize it isn’t just the millennial snowflakes whining about this, the smart ones should see this is not new and MOST, THE MAJORITY, believe and feel very strongly it is necessary for the good of all. The entitled should realize their are more then just themselves in this world and they are swimming upstream, masks are still required, people are losing jobs due to not getting vaccinated and it will continue.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

The entitled should realize their are more then just themselves in this world and they are swimming upstream, masks are still required, people are losing jobs due to not getting vaccinated and it will continue.
Because getting vaccinated will end the pandemic? You know that's not true. Medical experts know that is not truth as well. There is far too much data and examples of highly-vaccinated nations around the world that pervasively dispel this notion. The most obvious is that we have more deaths through October 2021 than all of 2020. Keep in mind, that is with an increased amount of vaccinated people of 60% and natural immunity up 25-35%.

Dr Fauci told Americans that if we reached 50% vaccination status amongst adults then we wouldn't see any more surges in cases. Obviously, we know that is not true. And now that all our leaders have been proven to been audacious tellers of un-truths, the goalposts have shifted to place the blame on people who use reasonable observation to know that vaccines will not end the pandemic and that the risk associated with incepting the virus is not worth the forced mandates that have come along with it.

The leaders could have owned up to the lies that they perpetrated, but it's far easier to shift the narrative to falsely demonize a group of people - without data to back it up - that will give you more control and power.

Sidenote: here is a nice video I recommend all watching. Seattle firefighters and Seattle police officers that were fired for not complying with the vaccine mandate are out feeding the homeless.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/sta ... 3373167628
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Alan wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:
Alan wrote:As far as Rolovich, he had a choice and he made it along with his assistants and 127 Washington State Troopers…. All out of work, their choice. I haven’t seen what kind of firings Oregon has had yet….?? Any help?
No, it is the government's choice to enforce absurd requirements of vaccination when the efficacy of said vaccines wanes to 20% within 6 months. And also requiring it on a healthy individual who has a 1 in 25,000 chance of dying from said disease.

Additionally, I also would recommend you expanding your field of thought. These mandates have impacted tens to hundreds of millions of Americans. It is not just some local government mandate. Look at the last month where we had 4.3% of the workforce quit their job - the highest percentage in American history - and/or forced out due to vaccine mandates.

As far as “my body my choice”, I grew up many years ago and we children of the time had to have government mandated vaccines to go to school. My children had to have government mandated vaccines to go to school. My Junior and Senior year of high school I had another government mandate in the back of my mind……. It was called the draft. My body my choice my ass, it has been this way for a long time. While I realize it isn’t just the millennial snowflakes whining about this, the smart ones should see this is not new and MOST, THE MAJORITY, believe and feel very strongly it is necessary for the good of all. The entitled should realize their are more then just themselves in this world and they are swimming upstream, masks are still required, people are losing jobs due to not getting vaccinated and it will continue.
I really don't appreciate the disrespect that you are showing people that are sacrificing their livelihoods for liberty and freedom from forced executive government orders.

Snowflakes? Entitled?

They literally have everything to gain from complying with the false narratives that are being pushed, and they are "entitled"? They are losing their jobs, their pensions, their careers, their status, their ability to operate normally in society etc... and they are snowflakes? Unbelievable. I don't mind an opposing argument, but the disrespect is indefensible.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

dd10snoop28 wrote:
Alan wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:

I really don't appreciate the disrespect that you are showing people that are sacrificing their livelihoods for liberty and freedom from forced executive government orders.

Snowflakes? Entitled?

They literally have everything to gain from complying with the false narratives that are being pushed, and they are "entitled"? They are losing their jobs, their pensions, their careers, their status, their ability to operate normally in society etc... and they are snowflakes? Unbelievable. I don't mind an opposing argument, but the disrespect is indefensible.
Lol, you called someone dull, you slapped most people by saying they didn’t have the respect and Integrity of other, I’m paraphrasing. Look at yourself before you jump on me, I have my opinion which I firmly believe is correct, just as most everyone else does.

As I said mandates have been around since the early 1900’s, paraphrasing again. You did not respond to the fact it is about more than you and vaccines and mandates have been around for years and years. You got drafted and took the same stance you are with Covid vaccines you would go to jail or be forced to go to Canada.
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Alan wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:
Alan wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:

Snowflakes? Entitled?

Lol, you called someone dull, you slapped most people by saying they didn’t have the respect and Integrity of other, I’m paraphrasing. Look at yourself before you jump on me, I have my opinion which I firmly believe is correct, just as most everyone else does.

As I said mandates have been around since the early 1900’s, paraphrasing again. You did not respond to the fact it is about more than you and vaccines and mandates have been around for years and years. You got drafted and took the same stance you are with Covid vaccines you would go to jail or be forced to go to Canada.
Ya I called a poster dull. It was the same poster that disrepected a woman with stage 5 liver disease who was being refused treatment at a hospital due to her vaccination status.
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Alan wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:
Alan wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:

Snowflakes? Entitled?

4.3% Americans were forced to quit their job last month due to these absurd mandates. Do you not care? 100 million Americans are being forced, not by legislation passed through congress, by an executive order to force businesses to get rid of their unvaccinated employees.

How does this make sense for a vaccine that provides 20% protection after 6 months. A vaccine that is so successful that the amount of deaths has increased in American in 2021 even after reaching 60% vaccination status and 25-35% natural immunity.

Please tell me how in the world you feel it is justified to have 100million Americans be forced out of their job for the reasons above? Many people have died from the pandemic, yes. However, if your policy-making does not take into consideration the following, you have failed.

-93% of the deaths have been co-morbidity.
-80% of the deaths are of people over 65yrs old.
-COVID-19 has a lower fatality rate per-case compared to other common flus for those < 50yrs old
-natural immunity provides 27x better chance of protection, and lasts longer than the antibody therapy treatments.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

dd10snoop28 wrote:
Alan wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:
Alan wrote:
dd10snoop28 wrote:

Snowflakes? Entitled?

4.3% Americans were forced to quit their job last month due to these absurd mandates. Do you not care? 100 million Americans are being forced, not by legislation passed through congress, by an executive order to force businesses to get rid of their unvaccinated employees.

How does this make sense for a vaccine that provides 20% protection after 6 months. A vaccine that is so successful that the amount of deaths has increased in American in 2021 even after reaching 60% vaccination status and 25-35% natural immunity.

Please tell me how in the world you feel it is justified to have 100million Americans be forced out of their job for the reasons above? Many people have died from the pandemic, yes. However, if your policy-making does not take into consideration the following, you have failed.

-93% of the deaths have been co-morbidity.
-80% of the deaths are of people over 65yrs old.
-COVID-19 has a lower fatality rate per-case compared to other common flus for those < 50yrs old
-natural immunity provides 27x better chance of protection, and lasts longer than the antibody therapy treatments.
How do I justify the job loss? 727,000 U.S. deaths to date, the hell with the jobs, get a new job, death is forever.

So you are saying it is okay for 65 years or older to die? SMH! Is it okay for the older generation to die? I need an answer to this!
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

How do I justify the job loss? 727,000 U.S. deaths to date, the hell with the jobs, get a new job, death is forever.

So you are saying it is okay for 65 years or older to die? SMH! Is it okay for the older generation to die? I need an answer to this!
Huh? If the only people at risk of dying - more than a regular flu, that is - from the virus are the elderly, then why would every single citizen need to be forced into inserting something into their body?

The only potential answer I can think of is to prevent inception and spread. Let's follow that train of thought. The problem is that the vaccine fails to do what is was said to do. We heard 95-99% efficacy in preventing spread during the initial rollout, yet the truth is that we are seeing the highest cases in the most highly vaccinated countries in the world. Even in America, a lot of the highly-vaccinated states are seeing large surges in cases (See Vermont most recently). And Israel, which is the best case study since they were the first country to reach 50% vaccination rate, has shown in studies that the vaccines are only 20% effective after 6 months. Which makes sense because in August, six months after they reached 50% vaccinated in Israel (March 2020), they saw the largest surge they had ever seen during the entire pandemic. And guess what? During the surge, there were proportionally more people getting the virus that were vaccinated, then those who were not.

Additionally, your numbers don't take into consideration co-morbidities, which make up 93% of the deaths. Like any virus/disease you get, if you are already immune-compromised, any additional virus/disease can push you over the top.

Lastly, our COVID-19 deaths have substantially increased since we began to rollout the vaccines across America. How does that possibly fit the narrative that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated? Easy answer: it doesn't. We had 60% more vaccinated people in 2021, and 25-35% more naturally immunized people in 2021, and here we are with more surges/deaths/cases than when we had 0% vaccination. So since you are into numbers, there is zero case to be made for segregating 100 million America's, firing them, excluding them from society, refusing them life-saving medical treatment etc... the list goes on.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Yup, you are dancing around my questions, I assume you think it is okay for 65 and older to die, 727,000 deaths don’t matter….. done. Lots of non vaccine believers getting fire and it will not end. Stay on your soap box and watch people pass you by while you scream how unfair it is, lol.
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Alan wrote:Yup, you are dancing around my questions, I assume you think it is okay for 65 and older to die, 727,000 deaths don’t matter….. done. Lots of non vaccine believers getting fire and it will not end. Stay on your soap box and watch people pass you by while you scream how unfair it is, lol.
First off, have a little of respect. That would be appreciated. Secondly, I directly addressed your comment but I'll clarify again below.

The elderly are the only group with a greater risk of dying from getting COVID compared to a common flu. The rest of the age groups have minimal risk of dying from the virus.

Therefore, give the vaccine to the elderly and have everyone else live freely.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Washington state is going to the mandate, and it may not have the desired effect. Today Seattle had 120 open bus routes for schools. But they have a plan to cover it. Numbers on lost Seattle police look to be around 40%. It’s tough to threaten people like cops, when there are jobs everywhere in states not forcing you so do what you don’t want to do.
Quietduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quietduck »

Alan wrote:Yup, you are dancing around my questions, I assume you think it is okay for 65 and older to die, 727,000 deaths don’t matter….. done. Lots of non vaccine believers getting fire and it will not end. Stay on your soap box and watch people pass you by while you scream how unfair it is, lol.
Alan as an outsider your feet are dancing a whole lot more than Snoop. Is it ok for those over 65 to die? Given the average lifespan of Americans that's exactly when almost all of us are going to die without regard to the current run of diseases. Nobody gets out of life alive and few even make it to 80.
I don't care if its covid or comorbidities or cancer almost all of us are going to die after 65 and that's just the way it is.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

To me it is obvious that your thoughts are all about you. What good are vaccines for the older folks if the majority chooses not to get vaccinated? 65 is not old, may be to youngsters but with luck you guys will make 65 and the light bulb will come on. Snoop I have no respect for your two sided statements….. someone is dull? Other have no ethics because they don’t agree with you?
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Quietduck wrote:
Alan as an outsider your feet are dancing a whole lot more than Snoop. Is it ok for those over 65 to die? Given the average lifespan of Americans that's exactly when almost all of us are going to die without regard to the current run of diseases. Nobody gets out of life alive and few even make it to 80.
I don't care if its covid or comorbidities or cancer almost all of us are going to die after 65 and that's just the way it is.

But most take precautions to live longer, the excuse they are old let them die is insulting, even implying their old, people die is insulting!
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Alan wrote:To me it is obvious that your thoughts are all about you. What good are vaccines for the older folks if the majority chooses not to get vaccinated? 65 is not old, may be to youngsters but with luck you guys will make 65 and the light bulb will come on. Snoop I have no respect for your two sided statements….. someone is dull? Other have no ethics because they don’t agree with you?
Are Rolovich's actions all about himself too?

You think him giving up his dream job, $3m salary, and chance at Pac-12 north title is him being selfish? If you operate under the false pretense that the pandemic will end when 99% of the world is vaccinated, then OK fine, I can see how you think he is being selfish. I just don't think the data, science, or historical understanding of virology supports this premise at all. Nor do I think him giving up everything in his career for freedom and liberty is "selfish".

Additionally, I already explained the "dull" comment. I am repeating things now so I will disengage from this particular discourse. Wish u well, Alan.