The natty

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

The natty

Post by DuckzRule »

I'm hoping it's Michigan vs Alabama but unfortunately it will be Alabama vs Georgia Part 2.

Also why does Cincinnati vs Alabama sound amusing even tho I know it will be a murderstomp?
stlDUCKfan
Pac-12 Prediction Winner!

Re: The natty

Post by stlDUCKfan »

I don't know Michigan is a lot better than I thought they were. I think OSU is extremely good and they man handled them. I'm going Bama v Michigan.
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

Georgia barely beat Cincy in last year's Peach Bowl, 24-21. They may not beat Alabama, but I don't see them getting blown out.

Georgia was exposed against Alabama and Michigan may try to exploit that. I don't see any guarantee that Georgia wins this game. Right now I'm looking at it as a tossup.
John 3:36
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

All my analysis has come to the same conclusion: Alabama will win the natty and be the first team to be back to back national champions since they did it in 2011-12
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

I'm rooting for Michigan but they have as good of a chance of beating Alabama as Oregon does. It's Alabama vs Everyone else and Alabama is winning that battle by a good margin.
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

Welp, we need Georgia to win now.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Rooting for Georgia/Dan Lanning vs. Cincinnati
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

StevensTechU wrote:Rooting for Georgia/Dan Lanning vs. Cincinnati
Georgia's defense versus Cincinnati's Ridder and their offense should be a fun matchup.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I want Georgia to win for a few reasons

- Dan gets extra pub
- His defense gets extra pub and
- We get to play first game of next year against defending champs so you know our guys will be focused
- If GA wins, a lot of their guys will bounce to the NFL & (hopefully) make it a bit easier to play with them in Atlanta next year
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

100% Georgia - All In.
That’s our guy now!!!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

CFP has come up with rules about COVID forfeits and they're not really good or ideal.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Harbaugh is a douche, I would never root for him or his teams.
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

buckmarkduck wrote:Harbaugh is a douche, I would never root for him or his teams.
Hopefully Georgia (and our upcoming coach) wins it all this year, they have only won two natties and I only consider 1 of them to be a real one, but knowing recent history I think Michigan will win.

Also I REALLY DON'T WANT the natty to be Alabama vs Georgia Part 2, I would rather see a rematch of last year's Peach Bowl.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I want Georgia to win for a few reasons

- Dan gets extra pub
- His defense gets extra pub and
- We get to play first game of next year against defending champs so you know our guys will be focused
- If GA wins, a lot of their guys will bounce to the NFL & (hopefully) make it a bit easier to play with them in Atlanta next year
What you're forgetting is that Georgia has the LARGEST recruiting budget in the country and with the possible exception of Alabama, have the most talented backups in the country just chomping at the bit to play. It's why the Danimal is filling his coaching staff with recruiters who CAN coach/develop players into NFL talent. ]
He knows that just recruiting 5* means diddly if you can't coach the pampered prima donna, me me me attitude out of them. Can't wait for next year. I am much more confident that we won't get embarrassed in the game in Atlanta that I will be at, with Dan and his exceptional staff of recruiters/coaches.

Go DUCKS!!!
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

I must be the only one hoping for a Georgia loss, not for Michigan but to get Lanning a full time Duck and lock things down and get ready for the next signing day and off season work. Although opening next season against the defending National champions doesn’t sound bad either.