Merganzer
Senior

Florida Senate VOTES FSU National Champion

Post by Merganzer »

Alan
Senior

Re: Florida Senate VOTES FSU National Champion

Post by Alan »

If this is true, which it appears to be it is both sad and embarrassing for FSU and their fans. Complete laughing stock in my opinion of the P5.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

What the actual f*ck? That was my reaction when I saw this yesterday. This might be the most incomprehensibly moronic thing in the history of the sporting world. The halfwit that conjured this up is an actual state senator that people actually elected? Really? Are we sure this isn't another Sacha Baron Cohen prank?

I guess this all starts to become a little more understandable when you dig a little deeper and keep two very important details in mind:

1. The American South, specifically the fine state of Florida, a veritable bastion of unbridled ignorance, is the setting of this story.

2. The inbred looking f*cktard that introduced this resolution, Joe Gruters, is Chairman of the Florida Republican Party.

In case one of the 8 people that happen to read this post gets triggered by the above facts, here is a YouTube clip from the other side of the aisle. This astonishingly uneducated (errrr, phonetically challenged) lady/convicted felon is another person that the fine folks of Florida elected. Perhaps the Florida Senate would be better served to introduce a resolution changing the official Florida State Motto......"Embarrassing the rest of the United States since 1845"

Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

I got heavily involved in politics a few years back when Ron Paul was running and met all of our state legislators in my county. I know this is not a surprise to most people, but we definitely don't elect the best and brightest among our population. It's not just a Florida thing.