UTEP ASU

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Everythingsducky
Senior

UTEP ASU

Post by Everythingsducky »

I rarely, if ever, root for a team outside of the conference, to beat a PAC-12 team. But was so happy to see UTEP beat ASU last night. I only say this, as I’m an absolute hater of ASU coach Hurley. Freaking blowhard. Reminds me of Stoops at UA. How could anyone enjoy playing for such an ass? Ridiculously, ASU has a stellar recruiting class this year. Good luck to them. While I’m on the subject, big FU goes to coach K at Duke. He loses a few games, then starts bitching about the viability of the season because of COVID...if his team were undefeated, doubt you hear from him. His BS in their loss to UO a few years ago in the tourney also turns my stomach. Sorry for the rant. Some coaches I wish nothing but the worst for them.
nogerO
Senior

Re: UTEP ASU

Post by nogerO »

Everythingsducky wrote:I rarely, if ever, root for a team outside of the conference, to beat a PAC-12 team. But was so happy to see UTEP beat ASU last night. I only say this, as I’m an absolute hater of ASU coach Hurley. Freaking blowhard. Reminds me of Stoops at UA. How could anyone enjoy playing for such an ass? Ridiculously, ASU has a stellar recruiting class this year. Good luck to them. While I’m on the subject, big FU goes to coach K at Duke. He loses a few games, then starts bitching about the viability of the season because of COVID...if his team were undefeated, doubt you hear from him. His BS in their loss to UO a few years ago in the tourney also turns my stomach. Sorry for the rant. Some coaches I wish nothing but the worst for them.
Agree with you on all parts. The so called basketball "experts" and media people are so in love with coach K. The constant leg-humping display by them is annoying. Players win games. He can recruit, I'll give him that.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: UTEP ASU

Post by StevensTechU »

Everythingsducky wrote:I rarely, if ever, root for a team outside of the conference, to beat a PAC-12 team. But was so happy to see UTEP beat ASU last night. I only say this, as I’m an absolute hater of ASU coach Hurley. Freaking blowhard. Reminds me of Stoops at UA. How could anyone enjoy playing for such an ass? Ridiculously, ASU has a stellar recruiting class this year. Good luck to them. While I’m on the subject, big FU goes to coach K at Duke. He loses a few games, then starts bitching about the viability of the season because of COVID...if his team were undefeated, doubt you hear from him. His BS in their loss to UO a few years ago in the tourney also turns my stomach. Sorry for the rant. Some coaches I wish nothing but the worst for them.
Yep. Second everything you've said. Used to think Coach K was amazing, but now realize he's just another guy whose full of himself and needs a reality check.