The NCAA is a class act....NOT!

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

The NCAA is a class act....NOT!

Post by Alan »

Some of you will like this I think this a cheap and bush league move by them. After the Beavs lost in the elite 8 round the ncaa informed them to pack in a hurry they had a 1:30 am flight to catch, returned to Portland (?) at 4:30 am (7:30 am by their Indiana clock)

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa-kicks-ore ... 36792.html
buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: The NCAA is a class act....NOT!

Post by buckmarkduck »

Alan wrote:Some of you will like this I think this a cheap and bush league move by them. After the Beavs lost in the elite 8 round the ncaa informed them to pack in a hurry they had a 1:30 am flight to catch, returned to Portland (?) at 4:30 am (7:30 am by their Indiana clock)

They have done this for years, this isn’t new or unique to OSU. The bears beat writer just never covered a winning team before.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

I later saw that the docs arrived back in Eugene at 1:30 in the morning, they should let the kids spend the night and fly out in the morning, but it does not appear to be anything new
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Was expecting this to be about the class action case against the NCAA, being heard in the Supreme Court today. Based on how oral argument is going for the NCAA, they might be in for a ride awakening when the opinion is eventually released.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

It won't be long til the NCAA is a thing of the past for major sports. Bunch of incompetent leaders.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

OregonFan4Life wrote:It won't be long til the NCAA is a thing of the past for major sports. Bunch of incompetent leaders.
I agree, but the question is what replaces it. Can you imagine if each conference governed themselves? SEC would dominate every major sport with the "you ain't cheating you ain't trying" mentality.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

buckmarkduck wrote:
Alan wrote:Some of you will like this I think this a cheap and bush league move by them. After the Beavs lost in the elite 8 round the ncaa informed them to pack in a hurry they had a 1:30 am flight to catch, returned to Portland (?) at 4:30 am (7:30 am by their Indiana clock)

They have done this for years, this isn’t new or unique to OSU. The bears beat writer just never covered a winning team before.
lol

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13