Nick Rolovich

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Phalanx
Senior

Re: Nick Rolovich

Post by Phalanx »

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell dies of Covid while fully vaccinated. R.I.P.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Phalanx wrote:Former Secretary of State Colin Powell dies of Covid while fully vaccinated. R.I.P.
Wait I'm confused. Doesn't a vaccine mean your are not supposed to catch what you were vaccinated for???
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Quietduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quietduck »

nogerO wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Former Secretary of State Colin Powell dies of Covid while fully vaccinated. R.I.P.
Wait I'm confused. Doesn't a vaccine mean your are not supposed to catch what you were vaccinated for???

The CDC changed the definition so to match the current shot.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

He also had multiple myeloma, which left him immunosuppressed, and Parkinson's.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

greenyellow wrote:
He also had multiple myeloma, which left him immunosuppressed, and Parkinson's.
Yes, as with the vast majority of Covid deaths, this one involved co-morbidities.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

nogerO wrote:
A real vaccine protects you for a lot longer than 4 months.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

buckmarkduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:
A real vaccine protects you for a lot longer than 4 months.
The Johnson/Jaanzen is the only 'real' vaccine in the mix, isn't it?

Simple answer: Yes.

https://www.vcuhealth.org/news/covid-19 ... -different

"The ultimate difference is the way the (vaccines are produced). The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use mRNA technology, and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology."

"Instead of using mRNA, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a disabled adenovirus to deliver the instructions. This adenovirus is in no way related to the coronavirus. It is a completely different virus. Although it can deliver the instructions on how to defeat the coronavirus, it can’t replicate in your body and will not give you a viral infection."
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

He's been terminated.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

How preposterous, how can people vote Democrat anymore? I know Republicans aren’t anything to get excited about but Democrats are ruining this country faster than I could realize, a hypocritical party that brainwashes people to believe voting Democrat is the morally and socially superior choice. I know multiple black people who have lost their jobs for not being vaccinated, due to policies created by the very party that claims the other one is racist.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

"At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases...In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8481107/

Interesting once again how different the data is between foreign and domestic sources.

Very sad that they decided to fire this guy for absolutely nothing. If he had contracted Covid and spread it, that might have been considered cause, but this is ridiculous and will come back to bite them.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

OregonFan4Life wrote:a hypocritical party that brainwashes people to believe voting Democrat is the morally and socially superior choice.
He says without a sense of irony.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

greenyellow wrote:He's been terminated.
Oh man, we were almost back on track…….

I am happy Washington St. stuck to their guns, he deserved to get can!

R.I.P. General Powell, a great American!
ElPatoLoco
One Star Recruit

Post by ElPatoLoco »

He knew the rules and was terminated for cause. He can coach someplace else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

I can’t see any details on his pay, does WSU have to pay him anything? I see four assistants were fired also.
rentdodger
One Star Recruit

Post by rentdodger »

ElPatoLoco wrote:He knew the rules and was terminated for cause. He can coach someplace else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep,

Like them or not, follow the rules or door/ass/out.

My pillow guy probably has a place for him as an anti-vax martyr.