Nick Rolovich

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Re: Nick Rolovich

Post by woundedknees »

dd10snoop28 wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote: And seeing people like pez, who seem to be otherwise good-faith people, getting sucked into the vitriolic, resentful attitude towards their fellow citizens is especially frightening. I’m trying to stay away from drawing parallels to the extreme examples like Nazi Germany or racial segregation but it’s not hard to see how otherwise good people can be turned against their fellow human and ultimately dehumanize them.
https://news.yahoo.com/woman-hits-being ... 36663.html

"A woman from Colorado has been denied a kidney transplant because he hasn’t been vaccinated against Covid-19. The new policy of the healthcare system UCHealth, based in Aurora, Colorado, states that a majority of transplant recipients, as well as living donors, have to be vaccinated, but neither the prospective recipient nor the donor, who met in bible study 10 months ago, have received the vaccine.

Prospective donor Jaimee Fougner told CBS 4 that the treatment choice of the recipient, Leilani Lutali, had been removed. 'It’s your choice on what treatment you have. In Leilani’s case, the choice has been taken from her. Her life has now been held hostage because of this mandate,' Ms Fougner said."

No comment even needed, but just as a reminder: a women at her age has a 1:8,123 chance of dying from COVID-19.

The mortality rate for those with stage 5 kidney disease over 5 year period? 1:1.5

“Here I am, willing to be a direct donor to her. It does not affect any other patient on the transplant list,” Ms Fougner said. “How can I sit here and allow them to murder my friend when I’ve got a perfectly good kidney and can save her life?”

Mom and my step Dad defied the odds of long term survival by 7 years, which is highly unusual, but nobody gets out of that situation alive.

This decision is tantamount to pre-meditated murder.
Last edited by woundedknees on Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

dd10snoop28 wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote: And seeing people like pez, who seem to be otherwise good-faith people, getting sucked into the vitriolic, resentful attitude towards their fellow citizens is especially frightening. I’m trying to stay away from drawing parallels to the extreme examples like Nazi Germany or racial segregation but it’s not hard to see how otherwise good people can be turned against their fellow human and ultimately dehumanize them.
https://news.yahoo.com/woman-hits-being ... 36663.html

"A woman from Colorado has been denied a kidney transplant because he hasn’t been vaccinated against Covid-19. The new policy of the healthcare system UCHealth, based in Aurora, Colorado, states that a majority of transplant recipients, as well as living donors, have to be vaccinated, but neither the prospective recipient nor the donor, who met in bible study 10 months ago, have received the vaccine.

Prospective donor Jaimee Fougner told CBS 4 that the treatment choice of the recipient, Leilani Lutali, had been removed. 'It’s your choice on what treatment you have. In Leilani’s case, the choice has been taken from her. Her life has now been held hostage because of this mandate,' Ms Fougner said."

No comment even needed, but just as a reminder: a women at her age has a 1:8,123 chance of dying from COVID-19.

The mortality rate for those with stage 5 kidney disease over 5 year period? 1:1.5
Hmm, I wonder why this isn’t trending all over social media….
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Probably for the same reason social media censors comment on counter arguments on other subjects?

Control the narrative, control the people?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

She could have the vaccine and then the transplant. Why is this so difficult? DOes she want to die or to live?
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

...or she could just go to a state where they are not Nazis and have it done. Sounds like they are choosing the latter.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

rockthief wrote:She could have the vaccine and then the transplant. Why is this so difficult? DOes she want to die or to live?
Hippocratic Oath to do no harm no longer matters in the health care industry.

Harm will be done by not doing a transplant but you can't say harm will occur by not being vaccinated. Why is this so difficult?
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

rockthief wrote:She could have the vaccine and then the transplant. Why is this so difficult? DOes she want to die or to live?
"I'm just not sure how well this post was thought through."

-Meet the Robinsons
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

Wtf? :roll:
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Listening to 1080 while driving around and the local guys are talking about how Rolovic is a “terrible human being.” Again, I’m pro-vax but it is disturbing easily people have been sucked into vilifying their fellow citizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

And down go the Beavers. Rolovich and the Cougs have now won two Pac 12 North games in a row. It's getting harder and harder to fire him for football reasons.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

June Jones leaked a conversation he had with Rolovich, where Rolovich told him he had file for a religious exemption from getting the vaccine. Rolovich confirmed that with Yogi Roth before yesterday’s game. During the post game presser Rolovich was upset Jones had leaked the info, Rolovich appears to be a Catholic. The reason I mentioned his apparent religious beliefs is I don’t understand exemption for any “mainstream” religions…….. I don’t think Catholic’s believe God does not want them to get a shot. Antibiotics, pain relief, vaccines required for school kids….. I think it’s a excuse. Rolovich has 3 million reason per year why to get the Vaccine……. He has to make the same choice as millions of government workers have to make….. how important is the job?
jBeavertonduck
Two Star Recruit

Post by jBeavertonduck »

Alan wrote:June Jones leaked a conversation he had with Rolovich, where Rolovich told him he had file for a religious exemption from getting the vaccine. Rolovich confirmed that with Yogi Roth before yesterday’s game. During the post game presser Rolovich was upset Jones had leaked the info, Rolovich appears to be a Catholic. The reason I mentioned his apparent religious beliefs is I don’t understand exemption for any “mainstream” religions…….. I don’t think Catholic’s believe God does not want them to get a shot. Antibiotics, pain relief, vaccines required for school kids….. I think it’s a excuse. Rolovich has 3 million reason per year why to get the Vaccine……. He has to make the same choice as millions of government workers have to make….. how important is the job?
Aborted fetal tissue was used in the development and manufacture of the vaccine. That is probably the reason for his objection.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Alan wrote:June Jones leaked a conversation he had with Rolovich, where Rolovich told him he had file for a religious exemption from getting the vaccine. Rolovich confirmed that with Yogi Roth before yesterday’s game. During the post game presser Rolovich was upset Jones had leaked the info, Rolovich appears to be a Catholic. The reason I mentioned his apparent religious beliefs is I don’t understand exemption for any “mainstream” religions…….. I don’t think Catholic’s believe God does not want them to get a shot. Antibiotics, pain relief, vaccines required for school kids….. I think it’s a excuse. Rolovich has 3 million reason per year why to get the Vaccine……. He has to make the same choice as millions of government workers have to make….. how important is the job?
Another recent leak is that cells from aborted fetus lines are used in the Pfizer shot, which is a problem many Christians have had with a number of vaccines in recent years. That is not the only Christian objection, but it is a common one.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Alan wrote:I think it’s a excuse. Rolovich has 3 million reason per year why to get the Vaccine……. He has to make the same choice as millions of government workers have to make….. how important is the job?
Why would you ever sacrifice personal benefit for greater good, Nathan hale? How important is your life?
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Thanks for the clarification on aborted fetal tissue, does it apply to the Moderno vaccine also? I will google it, just wondering if he has other options worth $3 mil.