Clemson benches DJ Uiagalelei in loss to Pitt

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Clemson benches DJ Uiagalelei in loss to Pitt

Post by OregonFan4Life »

He’s been pretty dang bad this season. I wonder if he’d do any better at Oregon without the crazy amount of pressure. He was 12-25 with 2 picks when he got benched. He’s definitely not what they expected him to be. Now to see if he stays at Clemson to fight through the adversity or if he hits the transfer portal. If he hits the transfer portal does Mario go after him or is he a bust?
Phalanx
Senior

Re: Clemson benches DJ Uiagalelei in loss to Pitt

Post by Phalanx »

Interesting - I'd say the top two guys on every duck fan's wish list last year were DJU and Korey Foreman, and both have had disappointing first seasons.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

Phalanx wrote:Interesting - I'd say the top two guys on every duck fan's wish list last year were DJU and Korey Foreman, and both have had disappointing first seasons.
Also JTT. I thought Foreman would be the best of our targets last year.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

OregonFan4Life wrote:He’s been pretty dang bad this season. I wonder if he’d do any better at Oregon without the crazy amount of pressure. He was 12-25 with 2 picks when he got benched. He’s definitely not what they expected him to be. Now to see if he stays at Clemson to fight through the adversity or if he hits the transfer portal. If he hits the transfer portal does Mario go after him or is he a bust?
They should go after him and his brother. Help strengthen the bosco pipeline.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Phalanx wrote:Interesting - I'd say the top two guys on every duck fan's wish list last year were DJU and Korey Foreman, and both have had disappointing first seasons.

He was a 2020 recruit not 21.