The natty

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: The natty

Post by greenyellow »

Good to see someone else besides Alabama or Clemson win a title.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

DuckzRule wrote:I'm hoping it's Michigan vs Alabama but unfortunately it will be Alabama vs Georgia Part 2.

Also why does Cincinnati vs Alabama sound amusing even tho I know it will be a murderstomp?
It sounds amusing cause everyone who isn't a Bama fan would love to see them get humbled by a non-power five
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

greenyellow wrote:Good to see someone else besides Alabama or Clemson win a title.

Felt really good seeing someone new win it!
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

Bud Lee wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Good to see someone else besides Alabama or Clemson win a title.

Felt really good seeing someone new win it!
Yup. And it felt good seeing our future head coach's defense throttle Alabama.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Whenever ANBODY beats Alabama the rest of college football WINS! Row Tied? :lol:
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

nogerO wrote:Whenever ANBODY beats Alabama the rest of college football WINS! Row Tied? :lol:
You didn't like me making a similar point. I'd argue Alabama in this age is similar to the Uconn Woman's basketball teams not too long ago that used to win everything. I remember when Notre Dame and Baylor beat Oregon and won the whole thing it sucked at first because I knew Sabrina wouldn't be on Oregon's team forever, but after they beat Oregon I was happy to see someone besides Uconn win the whole thing. I was even happy to see the inconsistent Oregon team this year beat UConn, that actually shocked me!