Wow! OSU loses the Jimmy Kimmel Bowl...

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Wow! OSU loses the Jimmy Kimmel Bowl...

Post by woundedknees »

24-13, vs Utah State's 3rd string QB.

Dude threw a TD pass for his first NCAA attempt...

Chance Nolan was sacked 4 times.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

lmduck

Re: Wow! OSU loses the Jimmy Kimmel Bowl...

Post by lmduck »

Beavers had a bunch of penalties, including one player ejected. They went totally away from their running game and tried win riding Nolan's arm, a total recipe for disaster. And Canzano's favorite pac12 coach was totally out coached and with the exception of the first minute the beavers did not look prepared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

Another black eye for the conference, with more to come.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

lmduck wrote:Beavers had a bunch of penalties, including one player ejected. They went totally away from their running game and tried win riding Nolan's arm, a total recipe for disaster. And Canzano's favorite pac12 coach was totally out coached and with the exception of the first minute the beavers did not look prepared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The first dozen or so plays are usually presequenced. Those tend to be the best prepared plays. Outside of that you get a lot of improvisation.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Everythingsducky wrote:Another black eye for the conference, with more to come.
Seriously, who in this conference does anyone think is going to win their bowl game?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Thinking of putting money down against the P12 in every conference game. Seems like I would win more than not.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

StevensTechU wrote:Thinking of putting money down against the P12 in every conference game. Seems like I would win more than not.
I certainly do not see a winnable game for any pac12 team. I thought the Beavs had a good to sure chance but they got manhandled after their first series.