Chargers @ Chiefs

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: Chargers @ Chiefs

Post by greenyellow »

Considering what happened to the last QB with a rib injury, I'd say he might wary of any pain med injections.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

If they are going to play him next week, which they probably will, I'd roll him out on any pass over a short quick hitter. Standing in the pocket as a sitting duck (: taking legal and illegal shots will be tough to watch.

On Roll-outs you can dump the ball without intentional grounding, you're moving away from blind side pursuit, you can slide if you see contact coming from in front of you. In many instances you are in position to run out of bounds for safeties sake.

I don't expect to see this happen even though they already have some rollout in their playbook.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

GrandpaDuck wrote:If they are going to play him next week, which they probably will, I'd roll him out on any pass over a short quick hitter. Standing in the pocket as a sitting duck (: taking legal and illegal shots will be tough to watch.

On Roll-outs you can dump the ball without intentional grounding, you're moving away from blind side pursuit, you can slide if you see contact coming from in front of you. In many instances you are in position to run out of bounds for safeties sake.

I don't expect to see this happen even though they already have some rollout in their playbook.
The Jaguars aren't smart enough to do this, but when the QB breaks the pocket DBs can light up the WRs if the ball isn't in the air.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Justin has 10 days to START healing, ribs are a long process, six months. It’s the Jags let Daniels take the start and if necessary the lose. Don’t risk a franchise for a game or two. Plus two of the starting linemen are out.