LSU emerges from the ashes and beats Bama

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

LSU emerges from the ashes and beats Bama

Post by Bud Lee »

Been fucking 18 years , yes we stormed the field, yes my ass was making snow angels in the south endzone. No I have no regrets, I’ll make that donation to help pay the fine tomorrow :D
gogreen55
Senior

Re: LSU emerges from the ashes and beats Bama

Post by gogreen55 »

Awesome win. Watched the whole game and was obviously rooting for LSU hard. Congrats.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Thanks for eliminating Alabama from the CFP discussion for now.
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

Great game! Even greater outcome!!!
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

:lol:
Congratulations, that was a great game. Obviously it worked but I loved that Kelly went for 2 at the end regardless of the outcome. Happy for LSU and their fans.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Great game! Sagan has to be pissed! I wonder who is going to blame for two losses? NIL money? Portal? Jimbo? Lol
bellsduck
Senior
GM: Utah Jazz

Post by bellsduck »

Maybe Alabama won't have a lock on the SEC for the foreseeable future. LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia, Tennessee all have good coaches for the first time in a long time and hungry fanbases willing to pay out some NIL money.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Alan wrote:Great game! Sagan has to be pissed! I wonder who is going to blame for two losses? NIL money? Portal? Jimbo? Lol
No huddle hurry up offenses. :lol:
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Alabama has won games by 1 (Texas with a backup QB) and 4 (Texas A&M, barf), and lost games by 3 (Tennessee) and 1 (LSU). Their best victory of the year is against Mississippi State. Maybe they're just a ~#12-#17 team in the country this year?
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

StevensTechU wrote:Alabama has won games by 1 (Texas with a backup QB) and 4 (Texas A&M, barf), and lost games by 3 (Tennessee) and 1 (LSU). Their best victory of the year is against Mississippi State. Maybe they're just a ~#12-#17 team in the country this year?
I'm really hoping Ole Miss beats them next this weekend. The most beneficial outcome for LSU is for Ole Miss to tale the loss incase we drop one to Arkansas or Texas A&M. f*** it though, I would rather see Bama finish the year with three loses.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

I dont understand the hatred for Bama and Saban. Lifelong Oregon fan here and now I live in TN. Every Bama fan Ive met is super cool. No offense bud, but LSU fans and Auburn fans not so much. Guess people hate winners. Was a good game tho
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

duckfan96 wrote:I dont understand the hatred for Bama and Saban. Lifelong Oregon fan here and now I live in TN. Every Bama fan Ive met is super cool. No offense bud, but LSU fans and Auburn fans not so much. Guess people hate winners. Was a good game tho
Maybe you're speaking generally, but I don't see any hatred in this thread. I just see a bunch of people celebrating Goliath going down. That's normal.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

It does seem like maybe Georgia is becoming the new "Bama". They no longer seem like the invincible force they have been for so long now.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

duckfan96 wrote:I dont understand the hatred for Bama and Saban. Lifelong Oregon fan here and now I live in TN. Every Bama fan Ive met is super cool. No offense bud, but LSU fans and Auburn fans not so much. Guess people hate winners. Was a good game tho

Well, you don't have the play them every year nor did your team lose 10 of the past 12 meetings against them. Then there is the whole rivalry vib around the game. I don't hate winners, I just have a strong dislike for them as a teams due to the fact that they have had their foot on not just our necks for over a decade.

As far as fanbases go, as a lifelong Tiger fan, I would say Ole Miss fans are the worst, followed by Bama, then Florida. Mississippi State would be the best fans if it wasn't for those damn cowbells. For that reason alone they come in second and the Nicest fanbase goes to Kentucky.

Not that is not to say all fans are bad, the vast majority of fans of any fanbase are fine. Some just have more assholes than others. I sat next to a Bama coed back in 2018 and she was delightful. I still have a selfie with her on my phone.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

lukeyrid13 wrote:It does seem like maybe Georgia is becoming the new "Bama". They no longer seem like the invincible force they have been for so long now.

I would agree with this.

I'm really hoping that when we add Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC , Bama and AU goes to the east. Their desire to play their historical rivalries with east teams (Bama vs Tenn & AU vs Georgia) makes scheduling challenging and really messes with the rotation.

I also think that we should move to 9 conference games which should happen after the add on.