2022-23 Coaching Carousel

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Re: 2022-23 Coaching Carousel

Post by alxtw »

woundedknees wrote:
5$ wrote:Denver Broncos fired their 1st-year head coach and Lincoln Riley could be a candidate to replace.
Ha... Ha, ha... HahahahahahHah!

I hope it's true!

Who would the toejamz turn to?
With USC going to the B1G, I could definitely see Riley leaving to the Broncos if the price is right.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Also seeing rumors of Denver hiring Sean Payton, but I personally don’t see him wanting to go coach Russell Wilson with no draft picks for the next three years. This seems like the perfect opportunity for a young arrogant college coach ready to prove himself, I could definitely see it being Lincoln Riley.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Also seeing rumors of Denver hiring Sean Payton, but I personally don’t see him wanting to go coach Russell Wilson with no draft picks for the next three years. This seems like the perfect opportunity for a young arrogant college coach ready to prove himself, I could definitely see it being Lincoln Riley.
Denver has a 1st rounder from the Chubb trade but to get Payton you have to trade with the Saints first since he retired and then you have to redo his contract to get him to accept.

Lincoln Riley to Denver would be an awesome hire for us and Herbert.