SC cooked by Utah

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Everythingsducky
Senior

SC cooked by Utah

Post by Everythingsducky »

I love it. Riley has never had a great D. Don’t care the PAC12 won’t be represented in the tourney, with it going to 12 teams next year.I don’t care what bowl game the Ducks end up in, I am most satisfied the SC loss kills the Fuskies chance at the Roses.
greenyellow

Re: SC cooked by Utah

Post by greenyellow »

Excellent troll job by Utah.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Really glad the team that screwed over the conference in dirty fashion didn’t win. Glad Utah didn’t play like that two weeks ago otherwise we’d be 8-4.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

I love that Utah screwed both the Huskies and USC.
TheDrake
Two Star Recruit

Post by TheDrake »

Gotta love the university of spoiled children getting waxed!
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

So happy that Utah crushed USC!

Also, this reaffirms how happy I was with our gutsy win over the Utes. Compare how well Oregon protected its one-legged QB with how USC basically hung Williams out to dry. Oregon really was that good this year, just sucks that Nix got hurt. Really happy to see USC lose though.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

It looks kinda pathetic when pac-12 hasn’t sent a team to playoffs in a while but with the format changing soon, it was easy to root against USC. PAC-12 will be representing soon. (If there is a Pac-12 by then lol!)

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

Now USC fans are saying Caleb Williams was hurt in the game or else they would have won...Hahaha.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

alxtw wrote:Now USC fans are saying Caleb Williams was hurt in the game or else they would have won...Hahaha.
Its true though, he pulled his hamstring and couldnt move in the pocket. After the injury the offense stopped moving down the field
DmoneyDuck
Freshman

Post by DmoneyDuck »

SC & UW are my two least favorite teams in the conference, so it's magical seeing them piss away a shot at the CFP. Congrats to Utah, who is really easy to root for as a program. I'm just glad that SC finally got exposed. Their schedule was cake, missing Oregon and Washington during conference play, and escaped against OSU, UCLA, and Arizona.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Having USC and UW also feel like they had sour endings to their season does help for our 1st year HC when it comes to walking into the homes of the recruits that we'll all be going after.

I also think it helps that with other Offensive-minded Coaches, that Lanning can build the necessary Defenses to stop them.

I don't think USC making the playoff would have actually been a win for the Pac either, why would it for a Video-rights deal when USC is gone.
bdkipe
Two Star Recruit

Post by bdkipe »

USC and UW fans are the most insufferable fanbases we have in the conference. Other than the Pete Carroll years of 2003 - 2009 , 2016 when they played PSU in the 2017 Rose Bowl and now this season, they haven’t been relevant since 1985. That’s 9 seasons since the year 2000.

Compare that with our trends in the “modern era”. We have been relevant nationally 2000, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013. 2014, 2015, 2019, 2021 and 2022.

They are going to learn very quickly that Riley’s Kryptonite is sound, physical teams. USC struggled with OSU, Cal & Utah 2x this year. All are sound and extremely physical. The B1G is loaded with those teams.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Sound, physical teams... Er, where do we pay to see USC vs the U?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

TheDrake wrote:Gotta love the university of spoiled children getting waxed!
GASP! No wonder they lost!

Having the bikini lines adjusted would mess with the toughest football player's focus!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!