2002 Retirees

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Foxyg1396
Five Star Recruit
GM: Denver Nuggets

Re: 2002 Retirees

Post by Foxyg1396 »

dd10snoop28 wrote:On that note, it might solve the problem to just fix the ratings for some of the top teams.

Not only would it largely solve the inflation problem, but it would (1) reduce the amount of time for Ownage to go through every team, (2) even the playing field across the league AND (3) right the previous wrongs committed by certain GM's and institute some form of justice for those who have partaken in previously nefarious activity. I think this is a solution that most the league can get behind.

Teams that would be eligible for ratings-adjustment (also open to ideas):
-Grizzlies
-Blazers
-Nuggets
-Suns
-Clippers
-Celtics
In what world are the nuggets or Celtics a “top team” it sounds like a personal vendetta against “nefarious” teams
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Or the grizzlies right now too
Foxyg1396
Five Star Recruit
GM: Denver Nuggets

Post by Foxyg1396 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Or the grizzlies right now too
^ for that matter when have the Nuggets ever been a “top team”
jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Yeah I agree. Ownage might just too busy. I’m crazy busy too. Uploading fttp files everyday is a lot of work. Congrats on months off.
offtheheezy
Senior
GM: Vancouver Grizzlies

Post by offtheheezy »

Do we have an estimate on when we might come back? No rush just wanted to see if we had a sense. Thanks y’all
lukeyrid13
All-American

Post by lukeyrid13 »

The league just wanted to maintain the Blazers as champion for as long as possible.

Hard to disagree with that
jibbajabba614
Senior

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Honestly I got a lot going on. Haven’t started file yet. Ownage hasn’t message me yet.

My father tried to have me arrested on my property cause I was working on a music album.
zekebjorn
Three Star Recruit

Post by zekebjorn »

Can we say it is already a dead league?
offtheheezy
Senior
GM: Vancouver Grizzlies

Post by offtheheezy »

Can we just restart without any inflation changes? :lol: I don't think it's even an issue
lukeyrid13
All-American

Post by lukeyrid13 »

offtheheezy wrote:Can we just restart without any inflation changes? :lol: I don't think it's even an issue
:!: :!:
Marzeial
Freshman
GM: Atlanta Hawks

Post by Marzeial »

offtheheezy wrote:Can we just restart without any inflation changes? :lol: I don't think it's even an issue
Makes sense to me. Might be a much easier adjustment. I'm good either way though
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

Marzeial wrote:
Makes sense to me. Might be a much easier adjustment. I'm good either way though
I’m down too, but I think the timing of this is two-fold: to deal with inflation while at the same time giving Ownage and jabba time to handle RL, so it makes sense.

That said, if anyone (eg. TK, or someone else who’s filled in before) is up to fill in temporarily, perhaps that might help?
---

PistolPeteJR
jibbajabba614
Senior

Post by jibbajabba614 »

I have a meeting with my uncle tomorrow to see what’s next. They said I don’t have to work and can work on my music. So I’ll have more time. I have the file on my pc but until I get all my things I can’t do anything. I’m trying to work on buying a place on south beach right now
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

jibbajabba614 wrote:I have a meeting with my uncle tomorrow to see what’s next. They said I don’t have to work and can work on my music. So I’ll have more time. I have the file on my pc but until I get all my things I can’t do anything. I’m trying to work on buying a place on south beach right now
Hope all works out for the best for you dude.
---

PistolPeteJR
jibbajabba614
Senior

Post by jibbajabba614 »

pistolpetejr wrote:
jibbajabba614 wrote:I have a meeting with my uncle tomorrow to see what’s next. They said I don’t have to work and can work on my music. So I’ll have more time. I have the file on my pc but until I get all my things I can’t do anything. I’m trying to work on buying a place on south beach right now
Hope all works out for the best for you dude.
Thanks. I’m in Milwaukee right now visiting my mom for 2 weeks. My dad is old, I don’t care about him having the house. My uncle is working on a solution for me. I couldn’t get my things out my house yet. I let my dad stay and he just doesn’t understand boundaries. So I’m stuck in a hiatus until my uncle figures out a solution. He was going to get me a condo in Atlanta but I have a husky so that won’t work. He’s working on getting me a business in Orlando so I can get a place on the beach. Sorry guys. Family disputes