Mo Bamba
Chimezie Metu
Justin Lovelette
TDotDarkwing
Three Star Recruit
GM: Miami Heat

Re: Heat Bucks

Post by TDotDarkwing »

Get a bit younger. Foster being out is a bonus during the tank. Been running an outside offense for a long time, ready to switch it up. Expecting big things from Olembe and Foster as top options in an inside offense.

Thought I might get a bit more for my guys, but after being on the market for 10 days I only got one offer for Zion (which came in after Bucks agreed to this pending Bambas return).
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

I dont like the dumping an all league player for cap relief and nothing of value in return

This is under review
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Oregon Ownage wrote:I dont like the dumping an all league player for cap relief and nothing of value in return

This is under review
Was gonna say, only controversial one is Zion.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
BucksGM
Five Star Recruit
GM: Milwaukee Bucks

Post by BucksGM »

Accept but I’m fine cancelling it too. He’d been pushing this offer for a while and I only accepted once Foster went down.

With that said - am I seeing it correctly that Zions only career accolade is winning the dunk contest last year? If Olembe and/or Foster were featured in offenses they’d get 20/12 type numbers. I know preseason numbers are skewed but as a featured weapon in an inside offense this preseason Foster had 26/11/4 .51fg .80ft. While he’s not as as good defensively, he’s a better rebounder than Zion. Their offensive efficiency numbers are also very close. Olembe has progressed very well every TC since being drafted. He has a nice contract as is and if he keeps progressing as he has he’ll be a steal at 7.5m.

Kind of silly to say he’s getting nothing in return. I like Bamba, but I’m hoping the other two don’t see a minute on the court. Heat have had their whole team on the market for a while and as of a few days ago when I accepted the offer nobody had made him any offers on Zion, Bamba or Metu.

At the end of the day, I barely wanted to do the trade anyway so if it’s egregious just cancel it.
Craig
Senior
GM: Phoenix Suns GM

Post by Craig »

BucksGM wrote:Accept but I’m fine cancelling it too. He’d been pushing this offer for a while and I only accepted once Foster went down.

Lol wut?
SUNS GM
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Oregon Ownage wrote:I dont like the dumping an all league player for cap relief and nothing of value in return

This is under review
I lean to a more open system where GM's decide what they want and the league office approves *(under certain instances; i.e newer GM's are more closer monitored) and the GM's live with their decisions.

Personally as a fellow GM, this is a horrible deal for the Heat (don't understand the rush to trade your star when not many teams have the flexibility to make a move, just sit and hold until the draft) and the Bucks this year have no depth in case of emergency and next year will have to trade players to be under the cap.

I hate, let me repeat HATE when higher end players get dealt for way below market value as that causes a trickle effect with other trades and kills the trade market.

With all this said, Heat and Bucks are seasoned GM's in this league so I am approving but this wouldn't be processed with a newer GM, FYI
jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Post by jibbajabba614 »

Damn. I was too late. (Me being the offer after the agreed trade)

My stupid schedule....