To do list

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Re: To do list

Post by Alan »

Duck07 wrote:Update the banner so that DAT, EJ and Sherfy are no longer the reps.

Create poll to decide who replaces them
I agree with this and I realize it was posted in 2014, and ffor me it carries very little importance, may be more of a maintenance issue. Maybe updat the athletes in the banner, say too Herbert, Pritchard, Sabrina and/or?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Alan wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Update the banner so that DAT, EJ and Sherfy are no longer the reps.

I agree with this and I realize it was posted in 2014, and ffor me it carries very little importance, may be more of a maintenance issue. Maybe updat the athletes in the banner, say too Herbert, Pritchard, Sabrina and/or?
I think many of our creative members have moved on since those banners were made. I don't have a creative ounce in my body.

Any volunteers?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Alan wrote:

I think many of our creative members have moved on since those banners were made. I don't have a creative ounce in my body.

Any volunteers?

Lol, I am like you! I am the last person you want....it’s good! Lol
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Alan wrote:

Any volunteers?
I'll see what I can do this weekend. I'm not the most creative guy but I can throw something together that doesn't look bad.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Alan wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
Alan wrote:

Any volunteers?

Lol, I am like you! I am the last person you want....it’s good! Lol
:lol:

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Thanks Fl!

FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

Came down with a cold this weekend , havent touched a pc let alone photoshop. I'll get to the banner just wont be as quick with it as I stated.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Are you able to add a plugin where you could @ a user and they get a notification?

Would make it easier in busy threads to keep a conversation going or if you have a question (outside of a PM)

@UOducksTK1, is this possible (example)
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I can research. Yeah

pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Looks like certificate is down currently.