Where do you live?

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Eugene
9%
Springfield
5%
Bend
5%
Medford
3%
Salem
6%
Albany
2%
Portland and area
25%
Washington
5%
California
11%
Nevada
1%
Other
28%

Total votes: 252
duck55
Senior

Re: Where do you live?

Post by duck55 »

woundedknees wrote:
duck55 wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:There's only 7 of us in the Medford area? No wonder I keep getting harassed by lame Beaver fans down here. :twisted:
The beavers have fans???
Brings to mind a mildly tasteless joke... Which I am becoming too much of a gentleman to share, in mixed company.
Good call - MFRDuck would be tempted to put up the 'off season boys' again
sactoduck916
Two Star Recruit

Post by sactoduck916 »

duck55 wrote:
woundedknees wrote:
duck55 wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:There's only 7 of us in the Medford area? No wonder I keep getting harassed by lame Beaver fans down here. :twisted:
The beavers have fans???
I'm a Rouge Valley transplant, attended Ashland High, grade school in Medford. I have lived in Portland, Knoxville Tn, and now Sacramento Ca.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

duck55 wrote:
woundedknees wrote:
duck55 wrote:
The beavers have fans???
Brings to mind a mildly tasteless joke... Which I am becoming too much of a gentleman to share, in mixed company.
I'm bored enough in this off season to perhaps launch the boys thread again. Oh, and Wounded........ I don't think anyone has ever accused you of being a gentleman!! :lol: :lol: Nor I a lady for that matter. Ha!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

sactoduck916 wrote:
duck55 wrote:
woundedknees wrote:
duck55 wrote:
The beavers have fans???
I'm a Rouge Valley transplant, attended Ashland High, grade school in Medford. I have lived in Portland, Knoxville Tn, and now Sacramento Ca.
I've myself have lived in Fayetteville, NC as well as Sacto area (Folsom). No, I wasn't in prison!! Of course, depends on what your definition of 'prison' is. :shock:
sactoduck916
Two Star Recruit

Post by sactoduck916 »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
sactoduck916 wrote:
duck55 wrote:
woundedknees wrote:
duck55 wrote:
The beavers have fans???
I've myself have lived in Fayetteville, NC as well as Sacto area (Folsom). No, I wasn't in prison!! Of course, depends on what your definition of 'prison' is. :shock:
Ok I admit i'm not directly in Sacto, i'm in Citrus Heights but figured that most people would not know exactly where that is, and would associate it as being in SoCal..
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Born in Eugene. Lived up the Mohawk Valley NE of Springfield most of 30 years. I have lived in Phoenix, AZ (too damn hot! :x ) St. George, Ut, Camdenton, Missouri (yuck! Never seen so many rude people) Portland area for a while and then Roseburg for 16 years, now living in Casper, Wyoming. Sure hope they keep the home and home with the Wyoming Cowboys, I'd love to be able to drive for a couple of hours and watch my Ducks in Laramie... :D
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Quack_12
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quack_12 »

EUGENE, OR

Born n Raised
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

sactoduck916 wrote:
duck55 wrote:
woundedknees wrote:
duck55 wrote:
The beavers have fans???
If you lived there then you should be able to spell it-ROGUE VALLEY.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
duck55 wrote:
woundedknees wrote:
duck55 wrote:
The beavers have fans???
I'm bored enough in this off season to perhaps launch the boys thread again. Oh, and Wounded........ I don't think anyone has ever accused you of being a gentleman!! :lol: :lol: Nor I a lady for that matter. Ha!
Methinks thou dost protest too much... And may be mildly surprised!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

AU4UO
Four Star Recruit

Post by AU4UO »

I'm a bit of a mover. Born in ATL, moved to NM>NJ>WI>AL>and now in Memphis, TN. I was planning my next move to be back to Auburn, but recent discoveries will be leading me to Chattanooga in the Fall.