"View active topics" not working?

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

thegreenstain
Three Star Recruit

"View active topics" not working?

Post by thegreenstain »

Is it just me, or is the "View active topics" link suddenly not operating correctly? I liked to click on that link (it is located towards the top of the page for those that don't use it) since it would display all of the topics across all of the different forums on one page, in sequential order. This made it a lot more convenient, so I wouldn't have to click through all of the different sub-forums in order to read all of the posts. However, now when I click on the "View active topics" link it shows only one post, which is "The benefits of donations" post. I don't know what happened, but this change has really decreased the convenience of this message board from my perspective. Any way this can fixed so it operates like before?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: "View active topics" not working?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

thegreenstain wrote:Is it just me, or is the "View active topics" link suddenly not operating correctly? I liked to click on that link (it is located towards the top of the page for those that don't use it) since it would display all of the topics across all of the different forums on one page, in sequential order. This made it a lot more convenient, so I wouldn't have to click through all of the different sub-forums in order to read all of the posts. However, now when I click on the "View active topics" link it shows only one post, which is "The benefits of donations" post. I don't know what happened, but this change has really decreased the convenience of this message board from my perspective. Any way this can fixed so it operates like before?
Wow you're right, thanks for posting this. I'll talk to AJ about this.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Post by AJ_U »

I upgraded the forum two nights ago to a new version. I am looking into this right now.

Will try to have it fixed my Monday.
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Post by AJ_U »

Had a little free time tonight, and found the fix.

Enjoy
thegreenstain
Three Star Recruit

Post by thegreenstain »

AJ, thanks! Seems to be working great now, which makes it much more convenient for me since the "active topics" page is the page I have bookmarked for this website. I really like the option of having all the posts from all the sub-forums on one page. Thanks again!
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Post by AJ_U »

Yeah no problem,

I get so caught up with the site sometimes, I've never used the "view active topics" but now i'm going to start using it for sure.