Pictures

Here you can find announcements or post suggestions / questions regarding Chat 4 Quacks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

goducks
Freshman

Re: Pictures

Post by goducks »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
woundedknees wrote:Welcome to the forum... If you want to talk Oregon sports, this is one of the best places I have found to participate in those types of discussions.

MFRD and GoDucks will attest to the fact that I am nuts, so be forewarned!
It's true.....Wounded is a bit craaaazy but we love him! :lol:
Just a Bit? Ha ha! yeah, we love him! Right guys???

Notice the plane that we flew on?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Phalanx wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
nattybumpo wrote:I know I will get a bunch of crap for this post, but I think it is offensive for people in this forum to include pictures of near naked cheerleaders and other women. This a sports forum. I find some of these pictures degrading to women. I'd rather see pictures of our athletes. And if you want to post pictures of our cheerleaders, who I believe are really good, as well as attractive, is it possible to find some that don't have their boobs hanging out.
To my knowledge, all pictures of "near naked cheerleaders and other women" are all in one thread. I like to keep this forum as family friendly as possible, and I believe this forum is a lot cleaner and a lot more respectful than most forums out there.

If the pictures still offend you, you can always disable photos in your user control panel. Hope that helps!
In fairness to the OP, there are some pretty loud sig pics and video clips that show up in more than just one thread. Of course, I only read this site for the articles....
Duck07's GIF was certainly out of line, and that has been taken care of. I apologize for allowing it be up for so long. If there are ever any signatures or avatars of members that you feel are offensive, please send me a message.

Zyme's Scarlett Johansson picture right now is the only signature/avatar of any women or cheerleader on the forum that I know of.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

nattybumpo wrote:OK. So if my posts included a picture of myself, in my Oregon gear and I looked like a big fat cow, with my boobs hanging out, how would you feel then. Because I don't look like an Oregon Cheerleader what kind of response would I likely get. Let's be real, cute cheerleaders or other women who are practically naked which people post on here have very little impact on how football games are won. Kind of like our band. Don't get me wrong, I like our cheerleaders: I like watching them and my husband thinks they are beautiful. But, if I posted pictures on here of guys in speedo's you would probably ban me for life, no matter how intelligent my posts were. I'm telling what I feel from a woman's perspective - you will feel what you believe from a man's.
:lol: Actually not true! MFR assembled a "beefcake" picture thread, which was running strong for a good week. I'm sure she could elaborate more. As long as you keep it all in one thread, I'm a lot more lenient. With that being said, I cannot take responsibility for how the rest of the forum will react. ;)

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
nattybumpo wrote:OK. So if my posts included a picture of myself, in my Oregon gear and I looked like a big fat cow, with my boobs hanging out, how would you feel then. Because I don't look like an Oregon Cheerleader what kind of response would I likely get. Let's be real, cute cheerleaders or other women who are practically naked which people post on here have very little impact on how football games are won. Kind of like our band. Don't get me wrong, I like our cheerleaders: I like watching them and my husband thinks they are beautiful. But, if I posted pictures on here of guys in speedo's you would probably ban me for life, no matter how intelligent my posts were. I'm telling what I feel from a woman's perspective - you will feel what you believe from a man's.
:lol: Actually not true! MFR assembled a "beefcake" picture thread, which was running strong for a good week. I'm sure she could elaborate more. As long as you keep it all in one thread, I'm a lot more lenient. With that being said, I cannot take responsibility for how the rest of the forum will react. ;)
Woot woot!!!! Girlfriend got it going on!! You didn't tell her that some of the pictures on the beefcake thread were less than optimal. YIKES!!!!
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

nattybumpo wrote:I know I will get a bunch of crap for this post, but I think it is offensive for people in this forum to include pictures of near naked cheerleaders and other women. This a sports forum. I find some of these pictures degrading to women. I'd rather see pictures of our athletes. And if you want to post pictures of our cheerleaders, who I believe are really good, as well as attractive, is it possible to find some that don't have their boobs hanging out.
I apologize for the hostility, no excuse for treating another person, let alone another duck fan, like that.
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

gregspechtismyhero wrote:
I apologize for the hostility, no excuse for treating another person, let alone another duck fan, like that.
+200 to you my friend. :D
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

OK, I will confess to posting less than optimal content in a multitude of threads... Including both the beef and cup cake sections.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Oh, yeah... Cut me off a slice of that one!

ImageImage

Mea Culpa!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

woundedknees wrote:OK, I will confess to posting less than optimal content in a multitude of threads... Including both the beef and cup cake sections.
And my meaning behind the "less than optimal content" was not due to them being risque, but scary looking on many levels. :lol: