UOducksTK1 wrote:Image

Looks painful
What... the... hell...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD
Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: Ex-Ducks NFL Status

Post by Phenom »

Dion is one mean looking mofo when he's not smiling.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

Duck24 wrote:Speaking of Oregon Duck rookies, has anyone seen what Dion Jordan did with his hair?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/95017 ... api_public

Dear god...what the hell is that?

Looks like an Oregon State skunk.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Key block by Drew Davis so JaQuizz could score tonight.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

LaMike 4 carries for 31 yards, he had one for 8 yards and Eddie Pleasant tackled him!!! Eddie had 3 tackles for the game, he's seems to be playing more. LeGarrette 12 for 51 yards, Ed Dickson 2 catches for 51 yards including a 43 yard one and Spencer had 10 tackles.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

thomas time wrote:LaMike 4 carries for 31 yards, he had one for 8 yards and Eddie Pleasant tackled him!!! Eddie had 3 tackles for the game, he's seems to be playing more. LeGarrette 12 for 51 yards, Ed Dickson 2 catches for 51 yards including a 43 yard one and Spencer had 10 tackles.
I saw when Eddie hit LMJ late and got a smile out of the tweet that LaMichael sent Eddie after the game. He really deserves to play more. Is that ever going to happen or would he best be served to play elsewhere? He doesn't seem very happy.

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames 6 Oct

S/O to @Eddiep_35 for the late hit I still love u #GoDucks
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

The Niners need to trade LMJ already, plenty of teams can use a RB and I'm sure they could get their draft pick or higher back for him to a desperate team.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Maybe they will trade him around the draft next year since they have Lattimore and he might be healthy, although Gore has been around a while and I don't know how much more he has in him. I kinda hope he does get traded so he could play more.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

I watched the Miami game last week and Dion was a beast, hitting the quarterbacks hand which led directly to an interception, and prior to that, hurried the qb into a bad throw. He is justifying his draft position thats for sure!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Two former Ducks on the top of the list. Not surprised!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... ers_brandt
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

MFRDuckFan wrote:Two former Ducks on the top of the list. Not surprised!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... ers_brandt
Only offensive played mentioned was Long. It would be awesome if we swept the rookie awards.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Geez I went to check to see if Jairus played and forgot about Kiko and see he had 22 tackles!!! Jairus 4 tackles and T.J. team high 11 tackles
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

thomas time wrote:Geez I went to check to see if Jairus played and forgot about Kiko and see he had 22 tackles!!! Jairus 4 tackles and T.J. team high 11 tackles
Alonso is a beast for them. May be the steal of the draft this year.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

D.J. Davis time to step up with Julio out for the year and maybe Rody White out a week or two.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

“His development's been fine,” Harbaugh said of James. “He’ll be back playing ... LaMichael’s a very good player and he is a very valuable member of our team. We’ve had a situation where we’ve dressed three running backs on certain games and in certain games we’ve dressed four. But, you know, I definitely, we definitely all value and look at LaMichael as a backup running back, like a two. And, there’s going to come time where he is a, like last year, where he’s fully in the mix and depended on and that time will come again. But, he’s doing a good job. I know he wants to play, he wants to be contributing, and when he is dressed he is contributing and doing that.”
No, you value him like a 4 which is why you use Hunter and Dixon all the time because LMJ isn't a great blocker. Frankly, I'm not sure why they picked him because they've had a long-standing crush with Kendall Hunter and by the time next season rolls around, that guy Marcus Lattimore will be healthy.

I know a certain coach in the NFC East who'd love to use LMJ as a #2 because Bryce Brown is garbage who bounces everything outside rather than hitting the hole (and he's got fumble issues). You may not get a 2nd rounder out of Philly but the longer he sits on the bench doing nothing, the less they'll ever get back for him, too.