Oregon State game pulled back to 12/3

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckfan96
Senior

Re: Oregon State game pulled back to 12/3

Post by duckfan96 »

Night games at Autzen kick a$$...a Thursday night game will be cool too. I dont see what all the complaining is about...ask for the time off now? I mean it is only a few days away. Look at it like a vacation. If not...keep complaining, sell your tickets and I will buy them.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

duckfan96 wrote:Night games at Autzen kick a$$...a Thursday night game will be cool too. I dont see what all the complaining is about...ask for the time off now? I mean it is only a few days away. Look at it like a vacation. If not...keep complaining, sell your tickets and I will buy them.
Agreed, night games are awesome. The only thing that sucks is that school will get in the way.. :|

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
ducksball
Three Star Recruit

Post by ducksball »

Damn i dont know if i'll be able to make the drive down with school the next morn. whatever, im going, somehow, someway.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

I am going, I will just have to take an extra couple of days off work. No biggie, the Ducks could be undefeated or maybe only one loss and ranked in the top 5-10 heading into this game!
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by alabamaduck »

For those of you still in school and complaining that clasees will get in the way, I can assure you that missing a day or two of class isn't the end of the world, and IMO if you're not already missing an occasional class or day of clasees you're sure not having the same college experience I did!
Fenway
One Star Recruit

Post by Fenway »

Im all for it because Erin Andrews is going to be there, I kind of have a thing for her haha
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

On one hand I like this move for selfish reasons, I was slated to be out of town for the original game date, with the new date I'll be able to go!

On the other hand I dont like the move... 6pm on a Thurs?!? Us PDX Duck fans have a long commute :) But I guess there's 10 months to make plans so it shouldnt be a big deal (the second I heard the news last week I booked a room at the Marriott).

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
ducksball
Three Star Recruit

Post by ducksball »

Fenway wrote:Im all for it because Erin Andrews is going to be there, I kind of have a thing for her haha
She's mine. Someday.
QuackSince82
Four Star Recruit

Post by QuackSince82 »

If you have work or school the next day, take a sick day! C'mon people. I already put in to have 12/3 and 12/4 off at my work. So if you can't make it, I will buy your tickets.
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

I'm a student so i guess i don't understand the working problem just yet and it would suck for those of you coming from portland. I'm really excited for this game but the mid week game time does pose problems for other. Good luck to everyone and i hope you all make it.