Aaron Feld to Bama?

Post by OregonFan4Life »

karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Aaron Feld to Bama?

Post by karlhungis »

That will be disappointing.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Looks like already taken the Oregon stuff out of his bio so not looking good on retaining him. He's going to be a big loss for the Ducks. Depending on how many positions he's willing to bring in, he may try getting people Feld is comfortable working with, such as Shaud Williams or any of the other guys on Oregon's S&C staff.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

greenyellow wrote:Looks like already taken the Oregon stuff out of his bio so not looking good on retaining him. He's going to be a big loss for the Ducks. Depending on how many positions he's willing to bring in, he may try getting people Feld is comfortable working with, such as Shaud Williams or any of the other guys on Oregon's S&C staff.
huh??? Look at his twitter feed. There's a pic of him with the P12 trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

lmduck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:Looks like already taken the Oregon stuff out of his bio so not looking good on retaining him. He's going to be a big loss for the Ducks. Depending on how many positions he's willing to bring in, he may try getting people Feld is comfortable working with, such as Shaud Williams or any of the other guys on Oregon's S&C staff.

That's not the bio; that's the cover photo. His bio says "Strength and Conditioning Coordinator" when I believe it used to read "Strength and Conditioning Coordinator for @OregonFootball" or "@OregonFootball Strength and Conditioning Coordinator."
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

greenyellow wrote:
lmduck wrote:

That's not the bio; that's the cover photo. His bio says "Strength and Conditioning Coordinator" when I believe it used to read "Strength and Conditioning Coordinator for @OregonFootball" or "@OregonFootball Strength and Conditioning Coordinator."
It hasn’t for a while, I thought.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

greenyellow wrote:
lmduck wrote:

fair enough. I just looked at it as a whole. I don't remember if it said UO or not but guess I'm not ready to say this is a sure indicator.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave though.

DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

I assume we can match what Bama can offer money-wise. What we can’t match is being in the south, if he and the mrs want to get back there.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I’ve heard that his wife is very much missing the south FWIW.

Even if they were from the NW, Bama is just hard to turn down. I couldn’t hold it against Feld if he left.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

greenyellow wrote:
lmduck wrote:

It's been that way since Novemeber. Maybe he goes, but we are getting our news here from a guy with no followers?
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

buckmarkduck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
lmduck wrote:

It's been that way since Novemeber. Maybe he goes, but we are getting our news here from a guy with no followers?
The person who is posting about Feld being in Alabama is a realtor in Florida.

buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

According to 247 bama site, Saban is taking his time. No offer to anyone yet.
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

buckmarkduck wrote:According to 247 bama site, Saban is taking his time. No offer to anyone yet.
Makes sense. It's not like it's a hot market right now for S&C coaches and he has to get one before they all get snapped up.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

Happy wife Happy life. It would be a bummer but you have to take the call at least if its Alabama and the Felds both being from the south it would make sense and I cannot blame them. Hopefully he stays but its understandable if he goes.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

In a nutshell, according to multiple media reports Saban has not offered anyone yet and the media mogul who broke the news is a real estate agent with 1 follower.