Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Re: NFL combine

Post by Alan »

Tray Dub wrote:
Alan wrote:
justducky0 wrote:

Bummer the NFL has the video blocked, but thanks for the post anyway.
It's only blocked on this website. If you watch it on YouTube.com it's available. Just click on the link in the video.
Thanks!
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

buckmarkduck wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:I'll try to post anything I find.

Juwan Johnson checked in at 6'4 230, with the biggest wingspan of any WR (81-5/8").

Herbert was 6'6 236, with 10" hands (which some people think is important for QBs).
Jared Goff has tiny hands and fumbled 4 times in the rain at Autzen. He also struggles to throw deep.
Burrows had under 9" hands.

Its not the size of a man's hands that matter, its what he does with them
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Bud Lee wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:I'll try to post anything I find.

Juwan Johnson checked in at 6'4 230, with the biggest wingspan of any WR (81-5/8").

Herbert was 6'6 236, with 10" hands (which some people think is important for QBs).
Jared Goff has tiny hands and fumbled 4 times in the rain at Autzen. He also struggles to throw deep.
Burrows had under 9" hands.

Its not the size of a man's hands that matter, its what he does with them
Wait! ....... that goes for hands too? Lol
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Juwuan Johnson ran a 6.94 3-cone (2nd best) which is excellent for someone his size and really negates anyone critical of his 40 time of 4.58 imo. (like Daniel Jeremiah who thinks he's a TE)
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Duck07 wrote:Juwuan Johnson ran a 6.94 3-cone (2nd best) which is excellent for someone his size and really negates anyone critical of his 40 time of 4.58 imo. (like Daniel Jeremiah who thinks he's a TE)
4.58 for a 6’6” 230 WR is damn good. He’s a slow starter but he picks up speed in a hurry. Juwan is looking like a poor mans DK Metcalf, and that guy won me $1k in my fantasy league. Juwan can be an NFL WR, just too big and can get too much separation to ignore.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Herbert looked great.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Testing numbers for our OL: https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2020/0 ... mbine.html

33 on the bench for Jake Hanson was 3rd best for all OL. Shane with an impressive 5.11 in the 40. I would have liked to see him bench, because that guy is a weight room warrior. Throckmorton didn’t test too great, on top of his short arms he’s probably being looked at as an interior guy.

Washington’s Salvon Ahmed was terrible. Guy ran a 4.62 at 5’10 200 that’s poor for someone they asked to consider WR.