New 2020 schedule

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duck55
Senior

Re: New 2020 schedule

Post by duck55 »

The article I read said nothing about our forfeit to the Bison. Hope that one doesn't become our asterisk on the season.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

The game was cancelled, not forfeited. Standard contracts allow changes for circumstances beyond the control of the parties. Can you see Alabama with a forfeit to UT Martin? :lol:
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

maxduck wrote:The game was cancelled, not forfeited. Standard contracts allow changes for circumstances beyond the control of the parties. Can you see Alabama with a forfeit to UT Martin? :lol:
Now, that would be funny
To clarify, I was channeling for Mr. GAM :lol:
Bighonkingduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by Bighonkingduck »

Prediction....no football till vaccine or spring!
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I seriously doubt going to be any football. We have the faction of players wanting impossible things, we have the protests that seem to never stop and the virus. I would say less than 5 percent chance be any football. That should make the faction of players happy.
chapelhillduck
Senior

New 2020 schedule

Post by chapelhillduck »

It’s not looking good for any CFB given The MAC cancelled its season today

https://twitter.com/bypatforde/status/1 ... 48576?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I’m cool with no sports, it’s been nice to spend time with family and close friends. And it’s been nice to do stuff outside and work on projects.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

UOducksTK1 wrote:I’m cool with no sports, it’s been nice to spend time with family and close friends. And it’s been nice to do stuff outside and work on projects.
Actually, I'm the opposite. I could really use the distraction. Like millions of others, I look forward to college football. September through the holidays are my favorite times of the year.

That said, I think it's necessary for all involved. The safety of the student athletes, coaches, etc are much more important than the game itself.

I broke down and signed up for NFL fantasy football today over at Fantrax. Maybe that, in addition to the NBA season, will help provide a distraction.

More than anything, like everyone else in the U.S., I want this virus contained and over with.
John 3:36