Other Ducks that may get drafted

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Other Ducks that may get drafted

Post by buckmarkduck »

StevensTechU wrote:Congrats to Deommodore. Hopefully Graham gets picked before the draft closes.

Oregonian Talanoa Hufanga just got drafted, as well. I don't follow scouting much, but surprised Hufanga is this late of a pick.

He gets hurt a lot, maybe that was the knock on him?
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

StevensTechU wrote:John Bates (tight end from Lebanon High School who didn't have offers from UofO or OSU) got picked up in the 4th round.

Couple other Oregon-adjacent draft picks-

Osa Odighizuwa (DT from David Douglas HS, Portland OR and UCLA) got picked in the 3rd round.

Tommy Togiai (DT from Idaho, went to Ohio State. Was either committed to the ducks or the ducks were leaders when he was a sophomore) was picked in the 4th round.

Isaiah Loudermilk (DT, U of Wisconsin - Oregon was in his top 2) got picked in the 5t h round.

Tre McKitty, one-time Oregon commit before playing right end at Florida State, got picked in the 3rd round.

Elijah Molden got picked in the 3rd round.
Tommy Togiai went to the same high school as Wayne Kirby, who played for Oregon as a true freshman in 2016 before transferring to BYU and then quitting football. That was our in. I’ve talked to Wayne a few times, nice guy and football just wasn’t for him. Togiai wasn’t coming to Oregon the way the program was going.

Loudermilk was a legit Oregon chance, he would have been a nice addition.

Osa, and before that his 5-star brother, were never going to Oregon. I think his brother had steroid issues and was an NFL bust. Osa just destroyed the Duck IOL this past season.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Brady Breeze headed to the Titans.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Awesome to see Breeze drafted! Can’t lie though I’m quite surprised he was drafted before Graham.

Lenoir to me is a steal for the 49ers, I think he’ll do well there.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

buckmarkduck wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:Congrats to Deommodore. Hopefully Graham gets picked before the draft closes.

Oregonian Talanoa Hufanga just got drafted, as well. I don't follow scouting much, but surprised Hufanga is this late of a pick.

He gets hurt a lot, maybe that was the knock on him?
I see him more as that new Hybrid LB/S that teams use more in Sub packages than in Base.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Thomas Graham to the Bears.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

So, the entire starting backfield from the 2019 team gets drafted. Amazing, and a feather in the cap of the coaches. Would love to see the next chapter of DBoyz, with all the originals retiring.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Kampmoyer headed to the Chargers as an UDFA. Austin Faoliu is signing with the Cowboys. Jordon Scott will be going to the Vikings.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

I wonder if Justin had anything to do with Kampmoyer getting picked up.