Other Ducks that may get drafted

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Alan
Senior

Other Ducks that may get drafted

Post by Alan »

Which other Ducks have a chance to be drafted this year and projected rounds they go in? With Covid I haven’t paid close attention to anyone except Sewell. Thanks
GoDucks7
One Star Recruit

Re: Other Ducks that may get drafted

Post by GoDucks7 »

Jevon Holland for sure. Other guys in the draft are Deommodore Lenoir, Thomas Graham, Brady Breeze, Hunter Kampmoyer, Jordon Scott and Nick Pickett. I may be forgetting someone. Out of the above mentioned, Graham and Lenoir seem like late rounders. All of the rest most likely free agent signings at best.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

GoDucks7 wrote:Jevon Holland for sure. Other guys in the draft are Deommodore Lenoir, Thomas Graham, Brady Breeze, Hunter Kampmoyer, Jordon Scott and Nick Pickett. I may be forgetting someone. Out of the above mentioned, Graham and Lenoir seem like late rounders. All of the rest most likely free agent signings at best.
After Scott I don't see any of those guys getting drafted, maybe Scott and Pickett but it's unlikely, no way Kampmoyer gets drafted.

I thought Breeze already has a career and wasn't planning on going to the NFL.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Honestly, Jevon should get his name called today in the 2nd and 3rd.

After that, Graham and Lenoir are the only ones who stand a chance of getting drafted and that would be tomorrow in the 4-7. The others will be lucky to make it into a Training Camp as a UDFA.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
GoDucks7 wrote:Jevon Holland for sure. Other guys in the draft are Deommodore Lenoir, Thomas Graham, Brady Breeze, Hunter Kampmoyer, Jordon Scott and Nick Pickett. I may be forgetting someone. Out of the above mentioned, Graham and Lenoir seem like late rounders. All of the rest most likely free agent signings at best.
After Scott I don't see any of those guys getting drafted, maybe Scott and Pickett but it's unlikely, no way Kampmoyer gets drafted.

Jhop was wrong about that.

Breeze was training in Arizona the past 6-8 months with other NFL hopefuls.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

lukeyrid13 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
After Graham I don't see any of those guys getting drafted, maybe Scott and Pickett but it's unlikely, no way Kampmoyer gets drafted.

Jhop was wrong about that.

Breeze was training in Arizona the past 6-8 months with other NFL hopefuls.
Didn't know that, then IMO he has a chance at getting drafted, but I think it's likely he doesn't. I'd say 25% chance Breeze gets drafted, 10% Scott, and 0% Kampmoyer.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Jhop :D
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
SuperDuck
Senior

Post by SuperDuck »

Holland to Miami.
John 3:36
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Our two best players didn’t even play in 2020. I don’t think we lose to Cal or OSU if we had those two guys. Good luck to both guys
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Austin Faoliu has the measurables to make a roster. I think he'll end up a UDFA guy on a practice squad.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

John Bates (tight end from Lebanon High School who didn't have offers from UofO or OSU) got picked up in the 4th round.

Couple other Oregon-adjacent draft picks-

Osa Odighizuwa (DT from David Douglas HS, Portland OR and UCLA) got picked in the 3rd round.

Tommy Togiai (DT from Idaho, went to Ohio State. Was either committed to the ducks or the ducks were leaders when he was a sophomore) was picked in the 4th round.

Isaiah Loudermilk (DT, U of Wisconsin - Oregon was in his top 2) got picked in the 5t h round.

Tre McKitty, one-time Oregon commit before playing right end at Florida State, got picked in the 3rd round.

Elijah Molden got picked in the 3rd round.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Lenoir to San Francisco:
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Congrats to Deommodore. Hopefully Graham gets picked before the draft closes.

Oregonian Talanoa Hufanga just got drafted, as well. I don't follow scouting much, but surprised Hufanga is this late of a pick.
ducks5ever
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducks5ever »

I'm guessing Graham could have improved his stock had he played last season? Not sure if this is a lesson for others or whether he just has limited physical measurables.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

ducks5ever wrote:I'm guessing Graham could have improved his stock had he played last season? Not sure if this is a lesson for others or whether he just has limited physical measurables.

Maybe. But I have a hard time believing he starts over Wright last year. Wright will be a fringe 1st rounder next year.