Twitter Rumor-- DJ Johnson

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

jimmy12
Senior

Twitter Rumor-- DJ Johnson

Post by jimmy12 »

There is an unsubstantiated rumor that DJ Johnson has left the team. I have asked a couple of "insiders" and they were not aware of him leaving, but did confirm that they had too seen the rumor on Twitter. I would consider this only a rumor at this point.
lmduck

Re: Twitter Rumor-- DJ Johnson

Post by lmduck »

There was no mention of him at the spring game when they spoke of the receivers and TEs. I also don’t recall seeing his name in any of Moseley ‘s practice reports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

That’s weird. Because his brother asked Webb where he was at, and neither seemed to know anything. You’d think his brother would know if he left or not.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Can you clarify? DJ’s brother asked Webb where DJ was?????? Spencer Webb???

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

buckmarkduck wrote:That’s weird. Because his brother asked Webb where he was at, and neither seemed to know anything. You’d think his brother would know if he left or not.
That sounds very concerning...
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

buckmarkduck wrote:That’s weird. Because his brother asked Webb where he was at, and neither seemed to know anything. You’d think his brother would know if he left or not.
It's also possible that they're joking. Not enough info to make any kind of conclusion.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

StevensTechU wrote:
It's also possible that they're joking. Not enough info to make any kind of conclusion.
Agree. However as noted there was no mention of him on Saturday or in any practice reports.

Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

Not that it is a solid indicator, but he is still on the official roster (but so was Sampson Niu all year last year). Also, Whole Flock of Ducks has him listed as sidelined indefinitely, which was updated Sunday.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

lmduck wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
Agree. However as noted there was no mention of him on Saturday or in any practice reports.

He has posted UO stuff on Instagram the last couple weeks fwiw.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

That's positive. Maybe dealing with some personal matters or maybe some issues related to school. Hope he is well and is part of the team.