Oregon/Ohio State schedule new home-and-home series

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Oregon/Ohio State schedule new home-and-home series

Post by greenyellow »

Oregon and Ohio State have agreed to a new home-and-home series for 2032 and 2033 while also increasing the money guarantee for the 2021 game. Not ideal for most fans but the schedule for both teams were just too full to make it work sooner.
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Re: Oregon/Ohio State schedule new home-and-home series

Post by DuckzRule »

Damn, I've seen a lot of people getting confused at this, but in my opinion it's a pretty good home and home series, it's against an opponent that by then we've played like 10 times (counting this year) but at least it's not a weak opponent.

Now, imagine if we finally scheduled a SEC opponent like Alabama, if we do it with UoAl, the first game would be in 2031 (since we don't have any opponent for that date) and then 2034
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

Ik this has nothing to do with Ohio State, but the North Dakota State game has been rescheduled for 2028.

Let's hope our next new opponent for seasons like the 2031 one is someone that's highly anticipated like Alabama.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

DuckzRule wrote:Ik this has nothing to do with Ohio State, but the North Dakota State game has been rescheduled for 2028.

Let's hope our next new opponent for seasons like the 2031 one is someone that's highly anticipated like Alabama.
Great, I still wanna beat them.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13