Is Oregon the favorite to win the Pac-12?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Is Oregon the favorite to win the Pac-12?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

They think so^

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Is Oregon the favorite to win the Pac-12?

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Oregon is most likely the most talented team in the Pac-12, no doubt they should, but there is a lot of youth and inexperience plus we just came off of a Covid year so things are still crazy. Who knows.

Also no love for OSU? I know they still have a long ways to go to get towards the top but 11th? Seems like they should be a little higher than that, they seem to be on the rise.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Oregon is most likely the most talented team in the Pac-12, no doubt they should, but there is a lot of youth and inexperience plus we just came off of a Covid year so things are still crazy. Who knows.

Also no love for OSU? I know they still have a long ways to go to get towards the top but 11th? Seems like they should be a little higher than that, they seem to be on the rise.

Oregon will return a lot of guys on O. I don’t know that we can use the youth excuse again this year. Even if we only played half a season.

As for OS, I’d take them ahead of WSU and CU, but losing Jefferson is going to take a lot of wind out of their sails.
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

Unfortunately for us, other's believe that the winner of the conference will be USC.

I still believe Oregon will beat either them or ASU in the Pac-12 Championship
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

DuckzRule wrote:Unfortunately for us, other's believe that the winner of the conference will be USC.

I still believe Oregon will beat either them or ASU in the Pac-12 Championship
That isn't a problem USC is picked over the Duck's in preseason every year. I'm more worried that Oregon hasn't found a Lamichael James type running back recruiting for 4 years and has 4 equally good quarterbacks.