Let's rally behind Anthony Brown

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duck023
Four Star Recruit

Let's rally behind Anthony Brown

Post by duck023 »

I'm also a Ram's fan and I remember Dick Vereil talking about rallying behind Kurt Warner and then they won the Super Bowl. Let's rally behind Anthony Brown and take one game at a time. Let's not worry about rankings until the Pac 12 Championship is over. I think Cristobal has a few surprises for us this year.
Duck07
All-American

Re: Let's rally behind Anthony Brown

Post by Duck07 »

Honestly most people on here already knew Brown was winning the job and are okay with it. There have been some schizo posts full of doom and gloom about the season but the only people needing to rally behind AB are the ones who don't already believe in him for whatever reason.
hjpop
Four Star Recruit

Post by hjpop »

I want to rally behind the second guy up after him. That's going to be a tough gig, especially since the reports say all three are pretty close (Even Ashford, whom some people have written off)
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

Of course we are going to rally behind our QB. He’s our guy. If he starts to stink the place up, the support will fracture, but as for now - hell yes, he’s our guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
HomeSickDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by HomeSickDuck »

hjpop wrote:I want to rally behind the second guy up after him. That's going to be a tough gig, especially since the reports say all three are pretty close (Even Ashford, whom some people have written off)
me personally, I’ve always thought Ashford has the highest ceiling of everyone. He’s a freak athlete with a great arm and I’m hoping he progresses to be the QB of the future.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I hope we use Ashford like we used Bryan Bennett in 2011

Overall though, his accuracy still needs to improve to catch up to the other 3 guys.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I’m excited for Brown and optimistic he’ll do great this year. I don’t mean to compare the two but I wonder how LSU fans felt when Burrow was the starter, fans always seem biased for underclassmen at the QB position.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Rivals writer thinks Brown is about to have a big year FWIW