Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Justin Flowe named Pac-12 FR of the Week

Post by OregonFan4Life »

buckmarkduck wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
duckmaster wrote:Apparently Flowe is in Columbus
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s playing does it?

Pretty sure travel numbers are usually limited. Injured guys usually stay home if they know they have no chance of playing.
That’s what I thought, I was debating that with a friend who knows more than I do and he said injured players travel a lot especially if they’re stars so he persuaded me, but I could’ve sworn that is very rare for injured players to travel.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Don’t know how up to date this is but this is what I was able to find regarding travel squads:

When air travel and/or overnight lodging are involved, the travel squad limit for Conference, non-Conference (except FBS) and FCS playoff games shall be fifty-eight (58) student-athletes. The travel squad limit for FBS games shall be seventy (70).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Moseley weighs in:
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

For what it is worth……. Listened to Conzano yesterday and he simply just slightly mentioned Flowe’s injury, Conzano said he contacted Cristobal and Cristobal said “he’s fine, it is just a rumor”. Conzano spent less then 10 seconds on it…we will know tomorrow how he is.
duckmaster
One Star Recruit

Post by duckmaster »

Jhop says KT unlikely to play and Flowe might be out for the year
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

duckmaster wrote:Jhop says KT unlikely to play and Flowe might be out for the year
I have a hard time seeing Flowe traveling if he was injured that badly, but it’s probably true. Why do we even bother hoping as duck fans?
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

duckmaster wrote:Jhop says KT unlikely to play and Flowe might be out for the year
So Mario lied to Canzano?

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

lmduck wrote:

Or Canzano lied about talking to Mario.
lmduck

Justin Flowe named Pac-12 FR of the Week

Post by lmduck »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
lmduck wrote:

Or Canzano lied about talking to Mario.
Either way one of them loses credibility and I get some have strong feelings about JC. I know people here also think a lot of JHop. I will be honest and say I am leery of him because of stuff I have seen first hand but that is water under the bridge now.

Mario was on JCs show on Tuesday and certainly they talk off mike so one or the other is not being honest if we are to believe JHop.

Did he (JHop) post this on Scoop Duck or just tell someone? Just wondering.

HomeSickDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by HomeSickDuck »

It’s just getting ridiculous at this point.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

If they play, this is a hell of a PsyOp by someone

lmduck

Post by lmduck »

chapelhillduck wrote:If they play, this is a hell of a PsyOp by someone

I totally agree and there are some who totally love this kind of stuff.

pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

It's going to be a long morning if both KT and Flowe are out. Seriously, why can't we ever have nice things for our biggest games?
Willie Taggart is a dick.
HomeSickDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by HomeSickDuck »

I read a comment on FB that someone heard it happened on the last play of the Fresno state game. I went back and re-watched the end and he was on the field for the 4th and 10 play which got called for a false start. The play started and he ran with a receiver for a short time before they blew it dead for the false start. The. I didn’t see him on the field for the 4th and 15 where we stopped them.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

I read a comment on FB that someone heard it happened on the last play of the Fresno state game. I went back and re-watched the end and he was on the field for the 4th and 10 play which got called for a false start. The play started and he ran with a receiver for a short time before they blew it dead for the false start. The. I didn’t see him on the field for the 4th and 15 where we stopped them.
That seems unlikely given that he was fine after the game and talked to the media and everything... if he'd broken his foot then he'd have been in a boot or treatment or something. I'm guessing he just wasn't on the field for that last play because we went with a coverage package on 4th and 15.

This is just so Oregon, though! The year when our best players can stay somewhat healthy will be the year we make a serious playoff push. Granted, this could be nothing, but the radio silence seems as telling as a press release.

If he is injured, then props to MC and the AD for keeping it so heavily under wraps.
Willie Taggart is a dick.