Justin Flowe named Pac-12 FR of the Week

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Justin Flowe named Pac-12 FR of the Week

Post by buckmarkduck »

duckmaster wrote:Jhop says KT unlikely to play and Flowe might be out for the year

He did not say he was out for the year. Said both are unlikely to play this weekend. But chance they are dressed.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

buckmarkduck wrote:
duckmaster wrote:Jhop says KT unlikely to play and Flowe might be out for the year

He did not say he was out for the year. Said both are unlikely to play this weekend. But chance they are dressed.
I have to imagine doctors/coaches would have to force KT and Flowe off the field tomorrow if they can’t play.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

THis sux so very badly. ffs of all the players to be injured!
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

The injury to KT appeared pretty minor. I feel like he’ll play. Watching him go through drills after the injury is part of why I feel he’ll be out there. I hope he is close to full go if he does play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ducks5ever
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducks5ever »

The answer is more depth, and it's coming. The current defense lacks even just raw depth in the front 7, and has depth in the secondary but it's very undeveloped.

This is why you can't wait 3 quarters to get your offense rolling. We'll see tomorrow.
ducks5ever
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducks5ever »

UofDuck wrote:The injury to KT appeared pretty minor. I feel like he’ll play. Watching him go through drills after the injury is part of why I feel he’ll be out there. I hope he is close to full go if he does play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I don't think so. The twitter world is telling me that both KT and Flowe are out. Alternatively everyone is just blowing smoke and they'll both play. Who knows.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I don't believe any of this, especially about KT not playing. He'd have to have reinjured the ankle during the week because that was about as mild as ankle sprains get.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

I feel if they are both injured and can't play, that info is very sensitive information that Mario would have liked to have not leaked out. If they are in fact injured and wont play, and Jhop goes out saying that they most likely wont play then he has shared sensitive information with the rest of the world and Ohio State. Mario would go after and fire any insider who shared that inside information and blacklist Jhop.

This is also one of our biggest games in the past few years. That's why I think an insider wouldn't share that information with someone, especially not with a person who knowingly makes his money off sharing any information with the rest of the world.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duckmaster
One Star Recruit

Post by duckmaster »

alxtw wrote:I feel if they are both injured and can't play, that info is very sensitive information that Mario would have liked to have not leaked out. If they are in fact injured and wont play, and Jhop goes out saying that they most likely wont play then he has shared sensitive information with the rest of the world and Ohio State. Mario would go after and fire any insider who shared that inside information and blacklist Jhop.

This is also one of our biggest games in the past few years. That's why I think an insider wouldn't share that information with someone, especially not with a person who knowingly makes his money off sharing any information with the rest of the world.
Yeah, but notice this came out Friday afternoon from jhop
duckmaster
One Star Recruit

Post by duckmaster »

buckmarkduck wrote:

You're right, I went back and reread. There's someone else saying he's out for the year
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

duckmaster wrote:
alxtw wrote:I feel if they are both injured and can't play, that info is very sensitive information that Mario would have liked to have not leaked out. If they are in fact injured and wont play, and Jhop goes out saying that they most likely wont play then he has shared sensitive information with the rest of the world and Ohio State. Mario would go after and fire any insider who shared that inside information and blacklist Jhop.

Yeah, but notice this came out Friday afternoon from jhop
It would not be the first time information was shared that should not have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ducks5ever
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducks5ever »

lmduck wrote:It would not be the first time information was shared that should not have been.
Frankly this doesn't really matter. OSU coaches aren't dumb and will figure things after 1 drive at most.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Kayvon in sweats, no sign of flowe