45%
Buckeyes in The Shoe
19%

Total votes: 47
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Biggest Duck win.

Post by StevensTechU »

Nick Fairley was too damn fast for our OL, not too big/strong. Chip underestimated to a major degree how fast he could get into the backfield when he schemed to leave him unblocked on certain plays.

Impossible to say the biggest game, but I was thinking about how Oregon has played 3 away games in front of over 100,000 fans during my Oregon fandom and is 3-0 in those games (Ohio State, Michigan, Tennessee). I say we go play at Beaver Stadium.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Re: Biggest Duck win.

Post by GrandpaDuck »

This game is too soon to gauge in importance. If it is the game that gets us into the playoffs and then we win at least the first game it is a top 5 game. If OhSU flounders or the ducks do its a top 10 - 25 win.

Program landmark regular season games:

1994 The pick turned around the program and set the foundation for the next 30 years from a team that was a perennial bottom feeder to a fixture in the top 25
2007 Michigan was a huge game for lifting the profile of the program and a dominant win, and a forerunner to Oregon being frequently in the top 10.
2009 Halloween win over Pete Carrols team brought Oregon a Rose Bowl and established Oregon at the top of the PAC.
2009 OrSU, great game, secures Rose Bowl and is the last game where OrSU is a competitive rival for league standing.
2010 Stanford, great game against a great opponent the key game to Oregon's first and closest chance for a National championship