Liberty
New Mexico St (twice)
Sam's Ford
Charleston Southern
Prairie View A&M
UL Monroe
Tennessee State
South Alabama

And the Pac-12 insists on beating up on itself and assuring the conference of 6 more losses by playing a 9 game league schedule. If it's good enough for the SEC it must be good enough for us I'd say...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Duck07
All-American

Re: Cupcake Saturday part II

Post by Duck07 »

Kliavakoff has already implied on multiple occasions about getting Alliance games scheduled asap and the only feasible way to do any of it is by reducing the Conf games down to 8. At this point I'm pretty sure its an internal discussion for all the ADs with their various schools because I imagine they want to be able to set up some actual dates for these games when they make the announcement and that it could start as early as next season.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Cupcake Saturday part II

Post by StevensTechU »

Overall, I'm in favor of Oregon (and other schools) no longer scheduling FCS opponents in favor of more big-time matchups, but I'm going to miss a world where Jacksonville State beats Florida State and Montana beats the fuskies in Seattle.

I've thought, for years, that the Spring Game should be replaced with an exhibition game. Perhaps an FCS opponent would be the way to go.