Week 4 CFB Games - General Talk

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Phalanx
Senior

Week 4 CFB Games - General Talk

Post by Phalanx »

Watching Wisconsin vs. Notre Dame. I can't believe how bad Wisconsin is on offense. They can't move the ball to save their lives. I strikes me that Ohio State might have lost simply because they weren't used to a team that had a pulse on offense.

Meanwhile, Minnesota is about to lose at home to Bowling Green. So the Pac 12 isn't the only conference with embarrassing losses.
Phalanx
Senior

Re: Week 4 CFB Games - General Talk

Post by Phalanx »

Looks like Tyler Shough hurt his collar bone/shoulder. The QB they brought in is doing way better, so even if Tyler comes back from the injury, he may have lost his job.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Bowling Green 14, Minnesota 10. Has to be one of the biggest upsets this year. The ESPN game SST had minny chance of winning at 95+% at the start of the game. Head scratcher.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Refs just ripped Washington State off on what should have been a fumble recovery, giving the ball back to Utah and allowing them to go down and score a field goal. Wazoo still ahead by 3, so we'll see if it affects the final score.
pdxduck2013
Five Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck2013 »

Phalanx wrote:Looks like Tyler Shough hurt his collar bone/shoulder. The QB they brought in is doing way better, so even if Tyler comes back from the injury, he may have lost his job.
He didn't look great either. Texas looked really good, which worries me about some of our recruits in Texas.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

Who would have though that Wazzu would be this bad, losing to a mediocre Utah? It has been a long time that their QB has been this lousy
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

aTm has no business in the top 25, much less the top 10.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

If SC had just helped Sark instead of throwing him out, where would they be today?
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

rockthief wrote:Who would have though that Wazzu would be this bad, losing to a mediocre Utah? It has been a long time that their QB has been this lousy
I think there is a good chance Rolovich has lost or is close to losing the locker room. Today he blew all his challenges in the first half, mid way through the second.
pdxduck2013
Five Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck2013 »

Alan wrote:
rockthief wrote:Who would have though that Wazzu would be this bad, losing to a mediocre Utah? It has been a long time that their QB has been this lousy
I think there is a good chance Rolovich has lost or is close to losing the locker room. Today he blew all his challenges in the first half, mid way through the second.
At this point, I am actually wondering if he is trying to get fired...
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

karlhungis wrote:aTm has no business in the top 25, much less the top 10.
We all know the scenario that plays out EVERY year. 6 or 7 teams from the SEC in the top 25. Most of the teams then play 3 home games vs cupcakes and then when they lose a game they don’t fall very fall because “we’ll they’re an SEC team! (Finebaum, you there?) so it takes 2 losses for any SEC team that started in the top 25 to drop out. It’s bullshit but it’s been this way for many many years. :evil:
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Phalanx wrote:Looks like Tyler Shough hurt his collar bone/shoulder. The QB they brought in is doing way better, so even if Tyler comes back from the injury, he may have lost his job.

Shough also looked really bad against SFA.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Watched the whole second half and both OTs of NC State taking down Clemson. Dang! Makes me feel better about struggling with Stony Brook for a half.

That poor NC State kicker, though... they won anyway, but damn.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

The Stanford kicker just booted a FG longer than anything UO has made in a decade plus.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Alan wrote:
I think he lost the locker room last year when he dictated what his team could and could not do, mostly could not do with regard to the social justice issues. Word is University admin (read the University president) was livid. According to some well placed sources he's on a pretty short leash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk